Development Project Bountie request: NEM/BTC/ETH exchange

Hi all,

I"m building small exchange for nem/XEM/BTC and ETH holders. The main purpose is to exchange NEM mosaics for BTC/ETH/XEM

Project is written in PHP and will be up in a week or so. Is it worth developers bounty? I mean it’s said that it could be (if it’s written not in JS) ‘prior discussion’ - so should I make gitHub open source code and blog explanation to care about bounty?

Hello @Denis_Matafonov
I belive you are doing pretty same work like @Walkie101 (First nem mosaic exchange - support me if you like it :))

Haha, yes :slight_smile: I was also looking for bounty, but at the end i’ve decided to do it on my own. But ofcourse @Denis_Matafonov you can also try

No, its not the same project.

What do you mean? You said exchange for trading pairs including mosaics.

I didnt plan to include all mosaics whatssoever - there are no prices for them. My project concerns only mosaics listed by another our project and main main cryptocurrencies.

Actually we are testing NEM as a mosaic infrastructure, compared to eth.

Ok, i get it. Good luck then :slight_smile:

Interested to hear about the progress of these projects. @jabo38 is the one in charge of the bounties. Let me know if you need to reach him, he isn’t on the forum too often.

@Saul
First stockexchange based on NEM is already working.

zeustrade.net

Here is the discussion about it: My NEM Mosaic exchange is up: pls test, appreciate in XEM

@jabo38 is that project worth bounty if I’ll explain how its done and share the code? What exactly should be shared? I dont think front end is part of interest in NEM bounty projext, right?

Hi,
Is zeustrade already online?

Thanks