Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

@peters I’m sorry for your lost. I oope it never repeat.

Hi,
I deposited 3 days ago around 2500 XEM to Polo. I don’t have coins in my wallet. Polo support doesn’t answer…
Hash:
ddbaf0d7ae0e46c7a1e7e50cfa42f16c0947ca6ac263d40975c9d7f38ef00d9c

Could you let me know where could coins stuck?
Greetings,
Marek

hi can’t NEM support help us please. there is so many people facing the same problem, transactions gone missing, I think NEM should contact the exchanges mentioned here whom their customers having this problem, and work with them to sort it out.
we have invested in you currency so we deserve some help here.
the exchanges are overwhelmed with account opening and people having issues, and can’t respond in time,
but they will listen to you the coin issuer, otherwise I will sell all my NEM coins and won’t invest in NEM anymore.
this cannot be happening. its like living in the wild wild west

Hello,
On 14/01/2018 1:30:00 AM I initiated a NEM transfer from my wallet at Cryptopia to my wallet at Hitbtc. Initially in Cryptopia’s site I got the message the transfer is completed and the site created a TXID.

The TXID is 52898884d59222861b7dafce1cff74cc763d10b032135aece97bad47b9003246
and my wallet ID is
NBX3QKZJV2UPO3NJ5ULTFW2V5EE4N2I5N2REX7PO:342625360456

Although there is a TXID given by cryptopia, it never appeared in the NEM blockchain. Since then I am trying to reach cryptopia but I could not get any answer. They only replied in bitcointalk forum and said that there is not enough nodes in NEM wallet hence the transfer cannot be completed. So they tend to claim that it is not their problem.
I know most of the exchanges are slightly better than thieves. But currently my NEM’s are hold by them.
I am sure there is no problem from my side (like missing message, wrong wallet etc.) It is 95% because of Cryptopia but they tend to not assist. And there is 5% per cent chance that it is really because of NEM network.
Can anyone help me on this? Is there any way of getting my NEM’s?

Hi,
Your XEM amount has arrived at Polo:
" http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/ddbaf0d7ae0e46c7a1e7e50cfa42f16c0947ca6ac263d40975c9d7f38ef00d9c "

The only thing you can do is to check your “Message” for typos and then mayby open a new ticket after a while.
You need a lot of patience.

Hello!

I have not received my XEM coins which I’ve wired between wallets. It has gone 2 days already. Hesh of transaction ad483c7460c16307e1f30d642068bd74889a0af1a267c77e91c6d59ce5e47c69 what is wrong? Could you help me?

Здравствуйте! Прошло уже 2 дня, как я не могу получить свои монеты XEM, которые я переводил с одной биржи на другую. Что могло произойти не так? Хеш Транзакции ad483c7460c16307e1f30d642068bd74889a0af1a267c77e91c6d59ce5e47c69

hi. i sent my xem amount from bittrex to poloniex. but i forget write “message” code.
where my transfer?

@qerej I’m not sure what they mean by “not enough nodes in NEM wallet”.

Now they put wallet in maintenance.

@Vadim_Makhorov
Poloniex seems to have deposit issues. Many people are seeing that. Their support is also extremely overwhelmed. You can just wait.

@heavymortar
If you don’t include message you must contact with Poloniex support, provide transaction hash and ask for manually assign this transaction. XEM are on they wallet but because missing transaction it was not possible credit it automatically.

Dear @CryptoBeliever,
(Im a first timer) I sent a transaction from Cryptopia to my Nem primary address with transaction number
77db4e55563fd001e166507db28ab894440efdcb9172621486a3a64532ae63a6
Its been more than 24 hours and i still cant see it in my wallet!! any help ?

@AJ_Fahmi
This transaction doesn’t exists:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=77db4e55563fd001e166507db28ab894440efdcb9172621486a3a64532ae63a6
Please contact with Cryptopia support.

Just got an email from HitBTC Support:

Our Technical Team is aware of the issue and is already working on a solution.

Please let us assure you that eventually your withdrawal will be processed successfully. There is no other way for your coins but to proceed, it’s going to be alright.

As a last resort, your transaction will be cancelled and these funds will be back on your account.

So at least we now know it’s them… Not impressed with them, because to me it looks like they have never tried to submit the transaction to the ledger…

The transaction hash they listed still does not exist in the ledger, but I now see that there is no green checkmark on this transaction, while the others (different currency) all do.

Did you get this answer as of now? (Have opened a ticket 21 days ago on Bittrex and still no reaction, which is considering, I didn’t do anything wrong here, letting look Spectrocoin look like a f*cking joke and not the bank of the blockchain era. I mean, they can’t even send my money properly. Awesome job, party people. And when they screw things up they still make it look like it’s my job to get my money back…)

Hello, I transferred a test amount of XEM from Poloniex to my NEM wallet last night. When I checked the status in my Poloniex account, it is pending.up to now.

Status Coin Amount
Pending XEM 16.00000000
2018-01-17 11:10:24
Address: NB3ZCO-JKRYR7-ZJVT7L-RMGY3O-2EOUYW-LNULAR-V6XU
Cancel

How long does it take to get it transferred to my NEM wallet?

Thanks

@SuperSecretDude
Yes. I debugged for spectrocoin.com what is wrong. They sending v2 transaction which is good interpreted by network. But bittrex doesn’t support this kind of transactions.
Spectrocoin.com will probably change this. More information here:
XEM transfer from Spectrocoin to Bittrex missing

So problem is more on Bittrex side.

1 Like

@JUNP
From couple of days Poloniex has problems with XEM wallet. Transactions are delayed.
Your transaction don’t leave for sure Poloniex wallet.

@waynefinkman
I’m not from NEM foundation or representative. Regular investor like you.
Agree that it’s to many problems with exchanges.
I will pass my concerns higher.

My ticket’s status on Cryptopia for the Xem withdraw’s issue now is on " Awaiting admin reply". :roll_eyes:

Can I hope to see in short time my Xem on my wallet? :roll_eyes:

Bittrex, one of the biggest exchanges out there, is working with Nanowallet and Spectrocoin dev didn’t test his bullshit way to do things.

So, obviously these retarded Spectrocoin tw_ts should immediately write a f_cking support ticket to Bittrex support to solve this problem, because they sent my money. It wasn’t me…