Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

You need to create a support ticket with changelly, and give them your transaction hash, you can view that here:
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/11f5531feff674776ad8d64caa22d78b82b65b528fef56daf56cc96fc37902f5

My deposit address = ND2JRPQIWXHKAA26INVGA7SREEUMX5QAI6VU7HNR

It will be the address of Bittrex.
Could you tell me the address you are using with NanoWallet?

Hi there,

I am going on 20 days now since I tried to transfer XEM from Poloniex to my wallet. I got the message “Complete:Error” even though I included a message in the transfer and so I logged a ticket through their support center but have not received any reply at all.

Is there anything that can be done from your end? Do you have contact people in Poloniex that you can have this escalated to? I was really hoping to harvest but because this was never sent through I have missed out on almost a month of being able to do this.

It is really disappointing that I can not even get a reply out of Poloniex after all this time… :frowning:

Please ask Poloniex again.
Hopefully, the answer will come back soon.

thanks

I have created another ticket and added a comment to my existing one.

If I still do not get a hold of them what are next steps?

Hi here is the address of my NanoWallet.

I think I have found the my Transaction Hash ID = tx hash: f704a81f53f5109c5b77498bfcde10b39d10990c3c29d54db6c3c32d6dc8a0dc

Can you confirm that this is correct?

Many thanks.

Please search by “Complete:Error” from the Serch menu.
You can see the history of what kind of correspondence was done up to now.

Just to wait for answers from Poloniex.

Remittance to Bittrex has been completed.
In Bittrex, all users send money to this address.

Looking at your transaction, ‘message’ is not attached.
For this reason, Bittrex does not know which user’s account is addressed.

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/f704a81f53f5109c5b77498bfcde10b39d10990c3c29d54db6c3c32d6dc8a0dc

Please contact Bittrex support with the following contents attached.
· Upper URL
· Personal identification character to originally fill in Message

Please refer to the character string which had to fill in Message.

Thanks

Hi. Has this issue been resolved?
I have the same problem. I encrypted the deposit message. It has been more than a month since I created the ticket on Poloniex support but there has been no reply/updates from them.

Please open another ticket with Poloniex. It looks like they missed your first one.

Hi , Not yet . Until now I still don’t reply any reply from them . What do
you think we are going to do?

Like I said.

I was asked by Poloniex support centre to provide the ‘transaction id’. Where do I get the transaction id from? I sent the XEM to Poloniex from my NEM wallet

You can find your transaction hash here http://chain.nem.ninja/#/blocks/0

Search for your address, and find the transaction hash associated with that transaction. I can help you find it if you give me your address and amount you transferred.

I managed to get the transaction hash associated with that transaction and created a new ticket on 15 July. Till now, this has not been resolved. Why is Poloniex taking so long to resolve this issue?

Because they, like nearly every other exchange, have not been able to keep up with the new user base.

It’s been a month since my last entry to the Poloniex Support Center and my issue hasn’t been resolved nor updated. It seems to me that no one looks into the tickets that I opened.
Very disappointed.

Do you include the following inquiries to Poloniex?
· Hash (transaction ID)
· Originally should be sent, message

Thanks

Yes. Both hash and message were included