Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

Nembex has some bugs and is not displayed properly.
With this URL you can confirm that the transmission is done correctly.

http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=193647b8a6e2d1c04396022148490b602ba2bb37f5e1e98bd189c2a9831fee36

Please contact Changelly 's support with this URL.

thanks

2 Likes

Last night I bought NEM with BCH through the Nano Wallet.

I received a txID from the transaction, but there is no way I can see what the status of the tx is - because it’s a Changelly tx, and not tied to my Changelly account…

My address is here
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_account?account=NB7DAECP2FRBV2E7NMHGOHNZQY4GQUZ3CYP4RDAV

We can see that my BCH has been transferred here

I have contacted Changelly - but I’d like to know how I use the txID that’s given when you buy through the Nano Wallet.

It’s been 8 hours, and I’m a little concerned.

3 months ago it took 4 hrs for me to receive my Xem from Changely. Not sure if this helps.

3 Likes

Well, it’s 16 hours now :frowning: so not really.

Glad you got your Xem. I just hope they give it to me at the rate I purchased it, coz it’s up 15% since then.

hi guys ,i have a problem,please anybody can help me…I have sended some xem from my mobile wallet to bittrex wallet,and i have mistakede a letter into the message…Is possible recover my coins?

I’m trying to send my XEM to bittrex in 30 july. R.I sent the XEM at 30 july with a transaction fee of 2 xem and now after 11395 confirmations in 7 AUG , i didn’t receive this transfer in my bittrex wallet yet… i used message and all thing is correct, what’s wrong?

this transfer
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/41bb6873e8519d15050c4ceaad833ac60c2fa020dec158c3b95035b0a54508fc

I think that it is necessary to report the current situation to Bittrex.
In that case, please contact support with the above TX.

thanks

2 Likes

I tried to do a test transfer of 1000 XEM from Bittrex to NanoWallet and got the following error message.

Address: NDLH7S-VQBDDT-CP3WBH-AYMAVC-A3YYNO-HYQ4NI-LGYR
The address you submitted is not valid for the XEM network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it

The address was copy and pasted with a message.

Is it because of the dashes in the address or does this address seem to be correct?

Thanks for a feedback and best regards
Steven

Did you just create a NanoWallet?
It seems that Bittrex has established restrictions not to send remittance to NanoWallet which has never sent external remittance.

This is not a specification of NEM. Bittrex has set such restrictions.

In order to solve this problem, it is good to do it once from NanoWallet, so it is necessary to do remittance processing to the outside.
On technical terms, NanoWallet, which has never remitted money, has no public key issued. By transferring money from NanoWallet, a public key is generated.

thnaks

3 Likes

Yes, contact Bittrex with your transaction hash.

Hello, Ihave problem with HITBTC
I bought there 2374 XEM - at 4th August

And i could not withdraw it…support of hitbtc is zero.

Hi Mizunashi

Thank you for the fast feedback.

Yes exactly, I just created the wallet before trying to do the transfer.

I understood your explanaiton - but could you tell me how to send out XEM
of my wallet first, when I’m not able to bring them into the wallet?

Best Regards
Steven

http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail
Virus-free.

http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

1 Like

You can send money to NanoWallet from exchanges other than Bittrex.
Of course, you can also remit from NanoWallet to NanoWallet.

Bittrex is looking at whether it actually has Wallet with remittance record in order to prevent remittance to a different Wallet by input mistake of the destination.
This function is appreciated in a sense, but it is also annoying.

Please send money to NanoWallet from other than Bittrex.
If you just issue a public key, it is sufficient to have 1 XEM in the NanoWallet.
If you transfer 0XEM (fee 1 XEM) to your address, publickey will be issued.

Thanks

I am sorry. I am not familiar with HITBTC. You will need to open a support ticket with them. Perhaps they need to update their node.

Hi
I am very new to this so apologies if I’m asking stupid questions.
I transferred my XEM from coinspot to my wallet address which is NACJQJV4KSAKYYQ7AO5OJAVF4D3ITD56UWDUZ4OF
I copied this from the my info page in the app
The transfer shows as completed on coinspot but the XEM have not appeared in my mobile wallet
Have I missed a step in setting the wallet up?

As long as you look at your address, you can confirm that it actually exists.
However, the balance is zero and no public key has been created.

I do not know the service called coinspot, but there are some vendors that do not actually send money when remitting to a wallet whose public key has not been created.

Your address has not been remitted from coinspot, so you need to contact coinspot.
If you need a public key, you need to do a remittance action from your mobile wallet once.
You can transfer money from your Wallet to your Wallet address using 0XEM. This creates the public key.

thanks

I did it 5 days ago and ask support every day, but no answer from them.

Created a ticket to the support service, to which I was asked to indicate the transaction id. Please tell me where in this transaction id c71dfc2692720f8ede03645e9ee9a1ebca9ec080cfc1c9ce27f9d8007d151cbb?

that is your transaction number (hash).

You can see it here:
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/c71dfc2692720f8ede03645e9ee9a1ebca9ec080cfc1c9ce27f9d8007d151cbb

Hello NEM ,

Yesterday i was sending 2969 XEM to my Bittrex account from Poloniex, and i was looking after 2 hours and i saw: Complete: Error in red. Now i filled in everything correctly as i did also with my other coins, message, deposit code, i always check it like 4 times so nothing went basically wrong at the moment when i sent it, but here is the thing. I dont have any XEM coins anymore in My poloniex or Bittrex wallet. Now this is pretty much a high ammount and i was reading at some websites and reddit etc that people experienced the same problem… i left poloniex a ticket but till now no Reply.

And i dont know what to do now? Please come back to me… help!