Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

A lot of people have the same problem. Me too. The third time.
Now we have weekand. It´s very very bad. After a while, the last two times - polo support(weekday), gave the transfer free…It is bad, unfortunately you need some patience

be careful with your pictures…everyone see your account address…you should delete your post…(the picture).

1 Like

How long did you wait? Its been for me now 1.5 days. My cousin had same
issue and he waited 1 week, my other cousin had also same issue, he waited
few hours. But now i hear that this happened to you twice and they returned
it as well then you confirmed that i’ll get it back thankgod haha.

Ty a lot but if you can reply to me how long it took till you got it back,
please.

Thank you

Roger

No one knows for sure. It´s different for every one. sry

My new “Complete:Error” is open since yesterday…

Mine as well…

I will let you know when my coins are back, and please let me know as well
when yours are back as well.

Kind Regards,

Roger

Did you receive anything yet?

Mine is still not seen…

I have withdrawn from my wallet at Poloney X, but it has not come even after a week. I have a lot of numbers. I’m nervous. Please tell me how to find it.
Public key: 2f69c71a7cd584e5f92ff787fb1d68aab53985c577eff6e9061c15768899433c
Can not find hash

Open a support ticket with Poloniex, describing the problem.
You are not alone here with this issue, I’m waiting for reply for 7 days now.
But shouldn’t be a problem as soon as answered…

My transaction is still open (Complete error). The first two times the support was faster.
I tested a new transaction after that Error without problems.

Its annoying that it takes so long…

It sucks. Yeah. For a while polo was a very good exchange for me (personally). We will see…

Good afternoon.
Help me please. Did 09.08.17 transfer to the Bittrex exchange.
The first transfer was for the amount of 5715 HEM - http://chain.nem.ninja/#/block/1233191
The second at 47 HEM - http://chain.nem.ninja/#/block/1233248
Both translations did not reach.
Could I lose these coins irrevocably? Or is it possible to return them to the wallet?
I sent it from the phone.
These are all my coins. Help me figure it out.
Thank you.

Hi all,

I purchased XEM at Litebit, using the address in my Nano wallet
NBFDJV-YIQDYW-4YPUXO-WEOKPP-HMG5WI-JQAJYT-6N7N

However, Litebit support tells me they don’t recognize the wallet address, and neither do I find something if I look it up in the explorer.

Should I do something with my account before I can receive XEM in my wallet? ANy tips?

Kind regards,
Frederik

Did your order go through? If so what’s the status on your litebit order pannel. Your address is fine and litebit should be able to use it. image

Try opening a ticket with your transaction id.

Your address has never sent money remittance yet.
I do not know the exchange, but some exchanges such as Bittrex have added specifications that do not perform remittance processing for addresses for which Public Key has not been issued.
Perhaps, there is a possibility.

Issuance of public key is issued by remittance processing from your wallet.

The NEM itself is a specification that allows remittance / receipt, regardless of whether there is a public key or not.

thanks

I sent 120 nem from my mobile wallet to my bittrex exchange wallet. The funds never arrived so I checked the address 3 times and it is correct. Is this because I did not send a message? I tried again with 7 nem + a message and went ahead and bumped the transaction fee to 3, still nothing.

Here is my mobile wallet adress: NDQINO-BLNT7S-V72AJR-UQEPMB-CEZKN4-EYRX6R-KYBV

XEM is wandering in Bittrex because the message was not filled in.

Please contact Bittrex’s club with the following information.
· http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/c7813cce1ad1851a106b1ce2872eacf0d395a1277a3d2d863c154ec639721fce
· Message (Sample) displayed on the deposit screen

thanks

Not that it helps, but the same thing has happened to me. I sent 10,000 xem from coin spot to nano wallet and they wont show up. I searched my address on the link that was provided in this thread and no transactions came up??
Coin spot shows that it was a successful transaction.

so were in the same boat and I too need help…

It looks like Bittrex received it. You need to open a ticket with Bittrex, and give them this transaction hash:
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/ff5fb05195b8ee13873ec45bfd739c34380ba99ec2080f0bf8edd7860439c504

You sent the 47 XEM as a fee, not a transaction. It will be harder to get this amount back.