Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

You need to open up a ticket with coinspot. Make sure to find your transaction hash and give it to them.

Hello I can not write in the topics. And I have a problem. By mistake I sent nem in the polo with the wrong message, 38 days have no response from their support. Can you help me solve the problem? thanks

You need to open up a new ticket with them. Make sure to give them your transaction hash. You can find it by searching your address on http://chain.nem.ninja/#/blocks/0

Please, help me. I sent my NEM from nano wallet to bittrex, but is still in blockchain. How can I return or how can I make more fee for transaction? Hash 3d6e347ee6134795daa3951b8ecfdcff94832b2d631370eb80459f2c82c15a95
Thank you

It looks like your XEM was received by Bittrex. Open a ticket with them, and give them that transaction hash.

hey there. so i sent some Nem from my coin broker account to my nem nano wallet and on my brokers account it is saying transaction complete and has been taken from my coinspot account but it isnt appearing in my nano wallet. can anyone let me know if i have done anything wrong. below is a copy and paste of the transaction from my coin brokers page

10/08/2017 04:56 PM Send -115.00000000
NAC72Y-67SNA5-ULHVLY-3B5TO6-6PSRLE-L3UOWZ-FBR4
Complete

NAC72Y-67SNA5-ULHVLY-3B5TO6-6PSRLE-L3UOWZ-FBR4 is my address that i sent it too which i copied from my nano wallet

It does not look like the 115 XEM transaction was sent to your address.
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/NAC72Y-67SNA5-ULHVLY-3B5TO6-6PSRLE-L3UOWZ-FBR4

You need to open a support ticket with the exchange.

Hello, I sent 99 XEM to my Poloniex account with the message they require to be included, 782dbb34e5aee9a1, just to test the address. The deposit arrived fairly quickly so then I sent the rest of my XEM from the NEM Mobile wallet, NAY4JF-4LN6ZS-XJRE2B-5YB26I-2DVQKZ-BHBGAO-G2US, shortly afterwards. I sent the remaining of my XEM which was 894 XEM but they never arrived. It was sent to my Poloniex XEM address,
NBZMQO7ZPBYNBDUR7F75MAKA2S3DHDCIFG775N3D. I couldn’t figure out what happened and sent Poloniex a support ticket but they have not responded. One thing that I realized was that my second withdraw was which I do not know how that happened as the 99 XEM withdrawal which I had sent an hour earlier was not encrypted and went through perfectly. I had followed the same steps. When I sent the support ticket, I am asked for a transaction ID or hash which I cannot find on this app. Can I please get help with this number in the NEM Android app so I can add to my support ticket and maybe that can help me recover my lost XEM. Thank you.

The payment address of Poloniex is common to all people.
Therefore, if message is encrypted or not filled in, Poloniex will not know who to assign it.

In order to avoid this situation, you need to contact Poloniex, so the information is shown below.

3.284633 XEM remittance
TX: http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/352e901acfedc6f4b57705fa1bebc92b36b41c3e4d31bb6192733958735e88e4

894 XEM Transfer remittance
TX: http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/addcefd7c7e82abda408ee7fa65355c2153201895013f70a15aa4c4425a4f11a

Please add the formal message content to the above, please contact support.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you for your quick reply and help with this issue. I really
appreciate it.

Have a great day.

Manny

1 Like

Hi Mizunashi,

Thank you for your reply. Any idea how I can fix this? I guess this means
that I should transfer some XEM first, but I don’t have any to start with :slight_smile:

I’ll try poking the faucet for a few months…
Meanwhile, Litebit support is looking at it as well.

Kind regards,
Frederik

I sent you 1 XEM to you.
You can remit 0XEM to yourself. 1XEM is its fee.
You will get a public key.

Wow thanks!

I now indeed see my public key. Hope it will work now.
Can you send me your address? I’ll refund the XEM when I have my order in
my wallet?

Thanks again,
Frederik

1 Like

Public key It was confirmed even here.
congratulations.
You do not have to worry about returning ^ ^

I sent my cell phone from Nem wallet to Polonics, and it’s been 10 days too long.

Open up a ticket with Poloniex, and make sure to give them your transaction hash. You can find your transaction hash by searching your address on chain.nem.ninja

I found a hash and contacted the support. Thank you. Please come back.

Then you need to open another ticket. Are you sure Poloniex received your XEM? I can check if you give me your address.

Do I have to give the address I sent it to?

I would need the address that belongs to you, and the amount you sent.