Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

I asked bittrex, but they sad that did not know about my transaction, they dont want to help me. Tell me, please, how can I return my XEM to nano wallet? I sent coins 7.08.17 Thank you.

Address of nano wallet NDEQWD-FJIHW3-WG4WHS-D45O7Y-BU4GDZ-X4KK53-IHIX
address wallet Bittrex ND2JRPQIWXHKAA26INVGA7SREEUMX5QAI6VU7HNR
Hash 3d6e347ee6134795daa3951b8ecfdcff94832b2d631370eb80459f2c82c15a95

It can not be returned to NanoWallet, but it can be reflected in Bittrex’s account.

And I think that Bittrex will judge that the information is insufficient only with information like the one on the question.
Did you include the following information when depositing to Bittrex?

(This is sample)

The reason not to be deposited this time is that you did not fill out the Message above when transferring money from NanoWallet to Bittrex.
When contacting Bittrex, it is necessary to include what this message was missing and the Message that should be written originally.

Please fill in the following information and contact Bittrex.
· I forgot to send a Message at the time of depositing.
· The transaction is this: http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/3d6e347ee6134795daa3951b8ecfdcff94832b2d631370eb80459f2c82c15a95
· Originally required to send Message: (Please check with Bittrex’s deposit menu)

Thanks

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Hi there,

Hoping someone may have some advice. I changed BTC to XEM through Poloniex and tried to send it to my XEM walled. Checked the address 10 times before I sent it coz I was already feeling paranoid about it. Made sure that I had added a message in the field as I heard it could fail if I dont include one but it never arrived in my XEM wallet. There is no transaction ID in my history page, just a message saying “Complete:Error”. I created a support ticket 10 days ago and they have not responded. I cant find any contact number or email address for them, can anyone suggest anything I can do?

Thanks in advance.

The withdrawal of XEM from Poloniex has nothing to do with the presence of message.
On the Poloniex side is the situation “Complete: error”?
As far as the display is concerned, we do not withdraw money and I think that I am back in Poloniex’s account, please check the balance here.

Then, as a case of a withdrawal error, did you click on the URL listed in the e-mail you receive when you withdraw?
In this case, no withdrawal will be made.

thanks

Thats right, on Poloniex side I get Completed:Error.

Also, I didn’t receive a confirmation email but my account balance shows that the XEM was deducted…

It is strange that the outstanding balance is decreasing though it has not come out from Poloniex at all.
As for this, I think that it is necessary to ask again Poloniex.

Also, in my memory, when Poloniex sends money to the outside, I think that confirmation e-mail will come.
If it has not arrived, there is a problem.
As a possibility,
· Poloniex is not sending mail (if you have such a setting).
· The destination of the e-mail is incorrect. (Please reconsider Poloniex’s personal settings)
· It is distributed as spam mail. (Please check with the mail software you are using.)

thanks

Hi guys, I sent my xem from coinspot to my nem address wallet for iOS, but they never arrived, can someone give to me some explanation or advice to what to do ? Thanks
Marco

I am unfamiliar with that exchange. You will need to contact coinspot support.

Hi Marco, I’m in a similar situation - did you eventually receive your XEM?

Hi Team,

I had tried to send my nem/xem to bittrex.com. Instead of putting the message code into the form - i put the adress code for bittrex.com’s xem wallet address.

Could you please let me know - will it bounce back to my wallet or please let me know what I can do to get these XEM back.

Contact bittrex support with the transaction id. They should be able to help you. In the future always tripple check when sending to and from exchanges it’ll spare you alot of inconveniences :slight_smile:

thanks for your quick response -

essentially i put an address code in where a message code should be.

Interestingly - when i try the message code - it asks if i want to send to the address code as confirmation. are message codes short for address codes

No.

To: put the address you’re sending to here.

Im sorry to break in to this conversation, i couldnt find msging, which brings me to the point, im somewhat tech challenged but, i sent 2500 XEM to a wallet on bittrex late last night and it never arrived, i have screen shots from the mobile app if that will help, again, sorry if this isnt the place for this,

Can someone please suggest what may have happened here:

1. Purchased 2574.51283781 NEM from Coinspot exchange
  2. Installed NEM Wallet 1.0.67 from Google Play
  3. Added an account in the wallet app
  4. Copied My Address: NCIKV5-KZIAXX-IX65QM-PW4TUN-DMBDBO-FSGRN3-65LK from the QR tab
  5. Pasted the address into Coinspot
  6. Included the message ‘test message’ and clicked send
  7. Received the confirmation email from Coinspot
    Coin: XEM
    Amount: 2574.51283781
    Address: NCIKV5-KZIAXX-IX65QM-PW4TUN-DMBDBO-FSGRN3-65LK|||test message

Nothing received after 3 hours in the app (balance 0 XEM). Coinspot reports the transaction as complete.

I’ve tried searching my address with this link:
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/account/NCIKV5-KZIAXX-IX65QM-PW4TUN-DMBDBO-FSGRN3-65LK

and without the dashes:

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/account/NCIKV5KZIAXXIX65QMPW4TUNDMBDBOFSGRN365LK

It seems my account doesn’t even exist.

Please let me know if I’ve done something wrong,

Thanks

I think you should contact coinspot. There is 0 known problems with the nem network so it’s probably on their end or user error. Everyday people have dozens of problem slike this and never has it been a problem with nem so contacting coinspot is probably your best bet.

Thanks memario,

I have raised the issue with Coinspot - just waiting to hear back.

Can you see anything wrong with my process that may have caused this?

Thanks,

Yes coinspot will sort it.
It takes time, I will send you one xem or whatnot to make sure your
account is working.

cheers

Did you get my 1 xem?
It worked on my side.

Cheers

1 Like