Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

@Bulaggna which exchange is owner of address nbfrp6-53yqts-x45qff-wd4dxj-eyu6om-7rbxed-ugkp where you have sent tokens?

Здравствуйте,

Сделала вчера перевод на биржу YoBit. На данный адрес NBRT3YQTVHLTYBDUXH2HHURI5KCYDWRWJ63YWIGG

Так и не поступили, прошу помочь как их мне вернуть
Заранее спасибо!
С уважением Ирина

spectrocoin

@Bulaggna you must contact with spectrocoin exchange, provide transaction hash and they should credit your transaction manually.

@Irina

У вас есть hash / id транзакции?

Have you transaction hash/id?

Нет делала перевод с индакоин приложения

Thank you!

I second this opinion. Changelly is trying and at least they have support that responds in a few days. My current transaction is stuck on Sending to Wallet (Blockchain Confirmation). Day 2. Giving it 72 hours before I think it is serious to worry about. I already put in a support ticket and Changelly will respond in 72 hours. I think in addition to the Message ID tutorial, I can write a post on staying calm during high traffic. Alleviate some fear. Transaction looks clean… and but I would like your second opinion:
HASH: of LTC
http://explorer.litecoin.net/tx/f4d19ac2590ff7c884297b008ecdf0673b49dc7255331e0bdbd5ecfbecdcd43a

No Output hash yet for NEM because it is “Sending to Wallet”… pending

This time included a MESSAGE ID :slight_smile:

What are your thoughts?

JUST FOR MY OWN SECURITY KNOWLEDGE:
Is it safe to disclose public keys on social forum like this one?

@Irina у вас должен быть идентификатор транзакции. Я не знаю этого приложения, но вы должны его найти. Идентификатор транзакции выглядит так: 842dc4236cdb54202fe9f307de1a7869dc6101c9b66b5eeeb4e7e055d7ef3da3
спасибо

@Irina you should have transaction id. I don’t know this application but you must find it. Transaction id looks like this for example 842dc4236cdb54202fe9f307de1a7869dc6101c9b66b5eeeb4e7e055d7ef3da3
Thank you

@keeyawangjones If you are sending XEM to your wallet message is not required. If no output transaction hash transaction is processing by Changelly site.
About public keys. Yes it’s save because public keys are public and they are visible in explorer and other users in network.

Of course private keys should you keep in safe place and don’t show to anywane.

1 Like

Its over 3 days and Nothing happen, still waiting for Cryptopia support reply.
Not sure what going on but I have noticed that lots of other people having the same issue with XEM, cannot understand why all exchanges having the issue only with XEM and not with hundreds of other currency.
any update showing on your side ?

@TZU Bittrex for example has no problems (except user errors, missing or encrypted messages or spectrocoin issue and slow support). It all depends on exchange implementation.
If hash still is not visible in explorer that’s mean coins still not leave Cryptopia wallet.
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=45a2af0959e4a48339fc58ca732ca8ba3b21cc10b8bee154009eed158d176b97

I am havind a similar issue I was sending 930 nem from wallet to another wallet i own and the transaction is showing complete but the funds are not in my wallet.
My public key is ND3GC6-SCK4EY-IAHZ5U-KLVGWE-JGHGYW-7IB5HV-RVVA
933 sent to
NA2KC36U4YIHDVMBEKGGFWBGOIVJMB5XAM7X2ETI
Transaction time stamped 2017-12-26 20:44:42

Hello @Rosecrux33_star
This is your transaction: http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=9b331a84914a9008d0fcb9238fc5dd5fa7e1463ec1d45030532ee69aa198e8be

As far as I remember recipient address is Freewallet. Transaction looks ok (please also verify message code if is correct). You must contact with Freewallet support, provide transaction hash and ask for explanation why deposit was not processed.

Thanks @CryptoBeliever! That means I should relax and let Changelly solve it or finish the process.

@keeyawangjones if this will took long you must contact with Changelly support.

I emailed them two days ago… So one more day to give them time to honor their 72 hours response time. It’s definitely a Changelly problem. But I think it is not just NEM but other coins too.

1 Like

I’ve been reviewing this thread and another with a similar subject and am not 100% sure if I will be able to help my father recoup his lost XEM…

@Saul 6/5 - Where did my Nem go:

Yes I understand. I am trying to tell you, there is no way for XEM to ‘disappear’. There is only 2 things that can happen.

• XEM gets sent to a valid address
  • XEM doesn’t get sent, because it was not sent to a valid address.

My father’s case is the latter. On October 25 he sent 4,985 XEM from his Poloniex account to his Coinbase LTC wallet. He is new to Cryptocurrency’s, and at the time did not understand that this was not something you should do.

I asked him to open a support ticket then with Poloniex, but he has not heard back from them in 2 months. Here is all of the information I can find at Poloniex regarding the withdrawal:

Date: 10/25/17 19:49
Currency: XEM
Amount: 4985
Address: LdCzbtkc1R6Fm3MPmHB5rA5U5hgJo21QKK

My first question is can he recoup his lost XEM? If so, with the information above can you provide additional information like the transaction hash that may help us recover his XEM? What steps should he take?

I sincerely appreciate any help you may be able to offer in recovering these coins.

Hello @maxxiimo

1. There is no way to send XEM to LTC address. Network don’t allow this
  2. If Poloniex allows put LTC address for XEM withdraw that’s mean this is Poloniex neglect
  3. For sure transaction was not made in NEM blockchain and that’s mean coins don’t leave Poloniex wallet (status COMPLETE: ERROR also tells the same)

What you should do is contact with Poloniex, tell them about mistake (withdraw to Poloniex address), describe that it’s impossible that this transfer was made and tokens are still on Poloniex wallet.
They should return coins.