Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

Thank you @CryptoBeliever. Will do exactly that.

1 Like

Hi, I have recently made a change on changelly from litecoin to XEM nanowallet but XEM is not showing in my wallet, please help.
Transaction of changelly was as follows

TRANSACTION # 3FF8B9CC8DD9

INPUT TRANSACTION HASH 9df76c65c9e1cdc369525263907db9c685e7f524052cbc64ec85850f224c92e5
AMOUNT 1 LTC
MONEY RECEIVED 27 Dec 2017, 19:54:48
FEE 4.39941 XEM
EXCHANGE RATE 1 LTC = 276.866994 XEM
RECEIVER NCKKF3CWPLW2QKC2QXTEVU3J6B3JIGLFJ3VEPGIV
MESSAGE panda
OUTPUT TRANSACTION HASH fd81dc6a758138c57d8b40f8a46fddc63c6cfb1acfc16154bf5538b6db222ea9
AMOUNT 275.48266 XEM
MONEY SENT 27 Dec 2017, 21:14:21

I think is a problem because i have the same issue and i can see we have the same wallet address on Bittrex …This is your transaction : Hash 0a1e17393fd8494cb886462fcee4fe77f934b4bf494b644103fa91a0a36d4bcd
Timestamp 2017-12-24 02:12:43
Type transfer
Sender NAHA7JNAFWWLWKVTQP65CRI3VKJXKH42WW6BRVYR
Recipient ND2JRPQIWXHKAA26INVGA7SREEUMX5QAI6VU7HNR

and this is mine :

Hash 0a1e17393fd8494cb886462fcee4fe77f934b4bf494b644103fa91a0a36d4bcd
Timestamp 2017-12-24 02:12:43
Type transfer
Sender NAHA7JNAFWWLWKVTQP65CRI3VKJXKH42WW6BRVYR
Recipient ND2JRPQIWXHKAA26INVGA7SREEUMX5QAI6VU7HNR
Amount 586.620406

We have the same Recipient Address…

so what now?

@anyonepl81
Transaction is visible in this wallet:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_account?account=NCKKF3CWPLW2QKC2QXTEVU3J6B3JIGLFJ3VEPGIV
Did you try change node? If you are using nanowallet. Please click circle in top right corner and select other node.

@Reddog_Fcd
Everone on Bittrex for XEM has same address. Deposits are assigned to user using unique message code provided in message.

This is your transaction:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=0a1e17393fd8494cb886462fcee4fe77f934b4bf494b644103fa91a0a36d4bcd

Please check if message code is correct (should be visible on XEM deposit page). If transfer is still not visible in account you must contact bittrex support.

EDIT: I just see you sent from Spectrocoin. You must contact with Bittrex support anyway.
With Spectrocoin withdraws which are sent directly to other exchange is something strange because they are not process by recipient exchange (of course message and address are OK). 20.12 I reported this to Spectrocoin and I get an assurance that it will be investigated by Spectrocin IT.
Before solving this issue I suggest not send directly from Spectrocoin to other exchange any coins! First, send to nanowallet and next to exchange (if you want to sell).

Ранее я писал ,что отправлял монеты с полонекса на криптопию, как оказалось на тот момент на криптопии кошелек XEm (NEM) временно не работал. Криптопия мне еще не ответила, но сегодня они разблокировали кошелек XEM (NEM),а средства ко мне так и не поступили,должны ли поступить ко мне средства по идее ,или они пропадут?

Здравствуйте,
Вы должны подождать, что подскажет вам поддержку Cryptopia. Возможно, они все еще не обрабатывают старые месторождения.

Hello,
You must wait what tells you Cryptopia support. Maybe they still doesn’t process old deposits.

Попробуй в чате обратить внимание на свой тикет обратившись к matveevka, это администратор и ещё на форуме http://mmgp.ru/ , пишут что он как-то связан с Yobit и там очень много их рекламы, у меня кроме Xem зависал рублёвый депозит, тоже не зачисляли с 14-го декабря.
Ещё Yobit набирает сейчас народ в службу поддержки и указывали адрес почты job@yobit.net, туда я тоже написал. И в течении дня депозит зачислили. Так что не могу сказать точно, что помогло, последние три действия я совершил почти одновременно. До этого я их только обращениями через сайт долбил. Ещё читал, что если ты пишешь новый комментарий в своём обращении в службу поддержки, то твой тикет переносится в конец очереди.
Try chatting to pay attention to your ticket by contacting matveevka, is the administrator and another forum http://mmgp.ru/ I think it has something to do with Yobit and there’s a lot of their advertising, I have also hung Xem ruble Deposit is also not enlisted with the 14th Dec.
Even Yobit is now gaining people’s support and pointed out the email address job@yobit.net there I wrote also. And during the day the Deposit is accepted. So I can’t say for sure that helped, the last three actions I have committed almost simultaneously. Until then, I have only applications through the website digging. More reading, if you write a new comment in the address to support, your ticket is moved to the end of the queue.

1 Like

Hi guys ,
I have sent from Spectro to Poloniex 800 XEM. Unfortunatelly they never showed on there and the support is not answering me.

sender naha7j-nafwwl-wkvtqp-65cri3-vkjxkh-42ww6b-rvyr
recipient nbzmqo-7zpbyn-bdur7f-75maka-2s3dhd-cifg77-5n3d

tx hash: 689bf22551e792e3d71ec0ea69f2e5d1eaa5f5939559dbada8906ffd21b47e10

@somfrabz you must contact with Poloniex and provide transaction hash. Below my warning about not sending from spectrocoin directly to other exchange:

With Spectrocoin withdraws which are sent directly to other exchange is something strange because they are not process by recipient exchange (of course message and address are OK). 20.12 I reported this to Spectrocoin and I get an assurance that it will be investigated by Spectrocin IT.
Before solving this issue I suggest not send directly from Spectrocoin to other exchange any coins! First, send to nanowallet and next to exchange (if you want to sell).

@CryptoBeliever

Poloniex support never answers to me all this days otherwise i wouldn 't bother u guys…( and i provide them the Trans. Has).,

Have I to set up their funeral :frowning: ??

@somfrabz
It was Christmas and Poloniex support is also slow (many tickets). Maybe give them couple more days …

Do not use hitbtc.com to purchase XEM, its the worst exchanger by far. I have a transaction with them unsolved for more than 8 days, support is almost non existent and when they bother to reply they give general shitty answers with no solutions.

Fees very high, 15 XEM no matter the amount you want to withdraw. Instead i used Bittrex, fees are more convenient and they performed good till now.

1 Like

OMG Thank you@pawelm. Yes I did what you said and its all there.

I sent from Spectro to Bittrex. Spectro says transaction was processed. But XEM do not show up on Bittrex. And I cannot find it on http://chain.nem.ninja, either…

What do I need to do now??

Hello, I found some issues when sending direclty to other exchange from spectrocoin:

Please search by transaction hash provided by spectrocoin. It should be visible in explorer.

Which explorer? I only find what they call “Account XEM transaction details”, but that doesn’t show a tx hash??

In Spectrcoin:
Account -> Withdraw -> Withdraw XEM -> History button (on right) -> Click on details for selected withdraw -> You have there field transaction which hash

Okay, I found it. But what am I supposed to do with that information now?