Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

@Leonileah25
Depotwallet sent xem as mosaic. You should use NEM wallet to send XEM.
What you can now do is contact with Hitbtc support, provide transaction hash and ask for refund:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=8ddc94881a8199a73212d8f5e3d61110f0fb85bb853458bc1bebe8ccbbe5cf1b

@trung_kien_Pham
Cryptopia support. Please attach to ticket transaction hash.

@123456
I understand but this issue with Cryptopia and only they can fix your problem.
Thank you.

@Dagame
Transaction is not visible in blockchain:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=9b51da951bc95eea8869c421d079fe8bf15e872ee78f0e9dae861c7357031ddb
Coins don’t leave Cryptopia wallet. You must contact with they support and provide transaction hash.

I don’t have (yet) other contact with Cryptopia than you. Please contact with them via support ticket and wait for explanation. Don’t forget attach transaction hash.

Thank you for info.

I just sent the ticket to Poloniex. I will write there their feedback.

I have also one other question, spectrocoin.com and the others with issues why are not dezafiliate to make XEM tranzactions?

@Ionut_ionut
I ask spectrocoin to add message that user should not withdraw to other exchange as temporarly solution but they still don’t do and still analysing problem (from 20.12)

Hi new here,
have transferred nem from coinspot not sure how long it should take to appear in wallet?
thanks

Can u guys please try to communicate Cryptopia support about our XEM stuck in their wallet? I know that u cant directly effect the situation but maybe you guys atleast make them make an announcement about it or speed up the process. Thank you in advance!

@ryanperry
Have you transaction hash?

@farayzs
We have same communication channel as you. Each missing deposit/withdrawthey need probably check separetly. So no way to speed up this.

ok, thanks so

Thanks Pawel…

Btw can i send my XEM tokens from Depotwallet to NEM wallet?

Yes, you can send. But you can import also your private key from depotwallet into nanowallet (you don’t need send tokens to other address).

I am fed up with changely.
I waited 10 days tout have an answer
Then i had tout rewrite my problem
They said transaction refund was currently operated
Then they said their engineer had problems with NEM and worked hard top solve it
NEM is increasing and my NEM are Lost somewhere so i cannot sell them.
Maybe in 3-4 weeks, After 10-12 mails, changely will perhaps refund me…and the NEM will lost half of its value…
I am bored to wait just because of an "enc box"
When i made the transaction there was an error if i didnt tick it, so i finally ticked it.
Why are nem transaction so difficult ?

Anyway there are more important things than nem. But it is difficult to be so patient.
Have a nice day
Thank you for your help the last days.

Many Thanks Pawel. Your assistance is highly appreciated

I have the same problem -there is a colon at the end of my address when I tried to transfer my XEM. This is clearly their issue. I opened a ticket with Cryptopia. I guess all we can do is wait.

Hi Pawelm,

i did as you say.

I have the correct original private key and after importing that key,

i got the message: Provided private key is not valid

But when i login with a “new” walletname and password and i go to Explorer Accounts >> Accounts,

and i fill in the original Adress (the Adress that LiteBit used to send the 400 NEM-coins, starts with: NBFCFT…),

i see the coins i bought with all the other information (see the screen-shot).

Thus the coins are present but i can’t do anything with it.

That is impossible, isn’t it?

P.G. Schouten

Aalsmeer

It has been 6 days and still cryptopia has not responded. Is it same status with others too?

Hi to everyone, i have the same problem with cryptopia too: i withdraw my xem to my nano wallet but i don’t see yet on it. The status of the transaction on cryptopia is “complete”

Please, i know that there is a Cryptopia problem, but just an opinion admin: I included this information with the rest of the ticket, it’s okay?

. Date/hour of the withdrawal: 30/01/2018 at 7.32 a.m.

Amount of Xem bought: 209.0000

My Nem Wallet address: NDP7Y3-IIPCNA-P7PMKK-2ARRER-JZ2FAQ-XDERHU-JMUU

Here’s the ID of the withdrawal: ae95dc8d9fbf6ac5b067d985aa5c90652a9180017da86964d212588e2be649a1

I’d try it on this link: http://explorer.ournem.com/#/txlist

Thanks for response and compliments for your work.

Ps Someone that had this problem, now the problem is resolved?