Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

Generally it takes a few seconds to a few minutes at most.
did you include a message should that be neccessary for bter ?
can you give us the tx id ?

Hi.

Hi try a first time with no message and I pick up my XEM in bter… My second time I don’t put message… what is tx id? I’am a new in crypto

Hash? my send adress?

So you’re depositing XEM to bter right ? If you needed a message the first time, you’ll need it the second time as well.
The tx id you can see in nanowallet it you look at the details of the tx by clicking on the tx. tx = transaction in case that is unclear.
Now if you needed a message and did not include on in the tx then you’ll need to contact bter support in order to get this sorted out.

I don’t see Tx in my nanaWallet. I use 1.4.3 nanwallet. I send a message to Bter.

Can you show me with screen picture for exemple?

Dear Nembers,

How do I know which node will perform a transfer? I’m on Apple IPad IOS/IOS XEM wallet. Transfer attempts were to Changelly for Ether. All inputs were performed perfectly including message.

I’ve had only one transfer success for 75 XEM on August 24th, which was a test. That node apparently no longer works for me.

I’ve tried FIVE more times with three more nodes (perfect inputs, TRIPLED CHECKED) with no success.

HOW TO DETERMINE IF A NODE IS FUNCTIONAL?

I’m pulling out my hair over this.

And yes, I’ve been on forum. No info found.

(I’ve made more than twenty attempts and not happy with the loss of 100 XEM in messages.)

Hi Saul,

I am facing a similar issue while purchasing XEM from changelly. I installed the nano wallet yesterday and tried to purhcase XEM from changelly but held back because of the confusion over the “message” option.

What do I need to do?

please refer to my answer here. You do not need a message to receive XEM.

Thank you, I completed a transaction successfully with changelly.

1 Like

Omygod till now nothing man?

We are 25 days further did u receive anything yet?

The fuck…

How do you see the hash?

I transfered them from Polo to Bittrex

TILL NOW NOTHING !

You can view transaction hash here: http://chain.nem.ninja/#/blocks/0

Here is the view of an example transaction hash.
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/d90fc63d15579958fc99327d88f5f72fdfc4dbe12aeec70169cac821499b6667

How u see the hash or transaction code?

I dont have any?

what is your address?

I have not activated the purse can because of this with Poloniex the money does not come for more than a month? Can someone send me 1 hem for activation. I’ll get you how come. NBL4CH-OQULBJ-UW54DS-RKPJZR-QRFXUG-KSSGG5-2OPR Please help me

Hi,

I have sent 1037 XEM from my “NEM” wallet to my BITTREX NEM(symbol; XEM) wallet on 05:18 AM, 08/28/2017 but still NEM coins not deposited into my BITTREX nem wallet. My NEM wallet shows that coins sent to the given MESSAGE of bittrex NEM wallet and my balance on NEM is deducted after this transaction. Its been couple of days still I don’t see coins either in NEM mobile wallet or BITTREX NEM wallet.

It seems like I have only entered the “MESSAGE” of BITTREX NEM wallet while placing the transaction on my “NEM” WALLET" and I forgot to enter BITTREX NEM wallet address along with MESSAGE. I guess this is causing an issue that I am facing right now.

Pls help me to get the coins back to NEM or its successfully transferred to BITTREX nem wallet.

Thanks in advance.

I don’t understand how you send XEMs while forgetting to enter an address. That’s not actually a thing.
Could you give us your address or even better the tx id ?

Thanks for your reply.

I don’t see any transaction id as i have sent it from nemo mobile wallet.
See the attached snap shot.

I had just entered the amount and message of the wallet where i am sending
to and clicked on send button as shown in attached snap shot.

My nemo mobile wallet address: NBLQ6PE7Z5CVANJNXGOR74UQLOJ2YMGJJOZ4YFAQ

I found hash# for this transaction at http://explorer.ournem.com/

Hash; fd5c8d1bb343834b121f59d3541937654bee236ca724213110ec8fd112fbd05a

Hello NEM,
I have a NEM wallet with address:
"NBSRJ2-RBG46O-EQVS2P-NPCG7D-VFDDQW-AMCZSD-JTPH"
Would now send my coins from Bittrex to my NEM wallet and always get the answer:
"The address given is not valid for the XEM network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it."

Please help!

Bittrex is designed not to transfer funds to addresses where public keys have not been issued.
Your account has no public key issued.
To issue a public key you need to do a withdrawal operation from your address once.