Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

It seems, all we can do here, is to wait for the mercy of our exchange, @ pawelm, you do a really valluable job here, you´re my hero, but all you can do, is tell us to send the transaction ID to the exchange. But if they don´t honor it, we´re still fkd !
I thought, we can send money from here to there in an instant. This defeats the whole purpose of cryptos, which makes me really sad.
I mean, every bank transaction gets through in, at most, a week, and we are waiting here for months ?
You must be kidding me !
I have given up all hope, sorry.

I always hear, they have not enough staff, but if i´m a company, that has millions of turnover, i would engage more staff. No ?

Understood. Thank you ! You´re doing a great job !
It´s just that i don´t have 25000 USD laying around, and i´m angry as hell.
OK, ok, patience . . .

1 Like

Well if someone forget add message, use encrypted message, send multisig and exchange don’t support it then only exchange can help. Coins are already on exchange address and only exchange can credit it or not.
In my experience I know only one exchange that reject returning/crediting coins in such situation and this is Livecoin. Other big exchanges returning without big problems.

In mostly cases in this topic we can only tell what to do but there is also a lot others where we can help directly.

I really hate to be a pain in the a, but my case has nothing to do with forgotten messages.
I withdrew to my Nano-wallet ! Whereby no message is required.
Never arrived.

To show, that i´m not talking bull, i post the transaction here again:

Complete XEM 73015.00000000

2018-03-06 17:14:28 Address: NDUET7TER2TDYEU3PEVBHB2JLIBYEWAAZFBA2VG5 Txid: 8edd72f65e9d1854d294e57ef3a5b5cbbb6820a5aba497edd1c0369d3e9085f0

Please show me, where my money has gone.
Thank you for your patience !

You guys are maybe crypto rich, but i really don´t have 25000 USD ( at the time ) to throw away, it´s part of my retirement. It´s a really big deal for me.

Thanks

@Nemo
As I told you your xem are still on Poloniex wallet.
Transaction doesn’t exists in blockchain:
http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_tx?hash=8edd72f65e9d1854d294e57ef3a5b5cbbb6820a5aba497edd1c0369d3e9085f0
So amount wasn’t substracted from Poloniex account balance.

Hi, any suggestions appreciated:
I have a mobile NEM wallet, and am getting an error when attempting to withdraw XEM from Bittrex, I get this:
The address you submitted is not valid for the XEM network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it.
The address is definitely correct, it is my public key from the wallet, copied and pasted, no white space

@albluemoon

1. You should use address not public key. It starts with N.
  2. If problem exists remove from message special characters and whitespaces. When you withdrawing to your personall wallet (not exchange) it’s not needed and you can leave it blank.

thanks but where do I get the address from? All I have on my wallet are public and private keys :expressionless:

Just to be clear, I am withdrawing to my IOS wallet, so enter my public key and message is left blank.

Cheers

@albluemoon
Click QR button on bottom of view. Address will be there :slight_smile:
Also if you are using mobile wallet make sure you have private key backup.

Thanks, I’ll try that :slightly_smiling_face:
meanwhile, Bittrex have come back with this response:
You cannot withdrawal this coin to an address that has not been announced/funded on the block chain. Not sure what that means :expressionless:

@albluemoon I’m pretty sure it should be possible. Just try withdraw to address as I told you.

I have done the transaction by not using xem massage deposit. can my transaction be sent?

@achmad_mustaqim

1. Where did you send? To exchange?
  2. Have you transaction id?

binance account
coin : xem
amount : 99
tx hash/id : 4b6758a6bc9cb804e5c1dee35eea6015304ffcc0caf405fffb9e1db3d8cae9aa
correct deposit massage : 106800442

please help me

from kryptono excange

@achmad_mustaqim
Please contact with Binance support, provide them link to explorer:
http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_tx?hash=4b6758a6bc9cb804e5c1dee35eea6015304ffcc0caf405fffb9e1db3d8cae9aa
and ask for manually credit your transaction

i can not find contact support binance