Exchanges that have Announced XYM support

Thanks bro to the moon

Thatā€™s great news. Thanks for getting back to me.
Since I am an accidentally involved with this airdrop I donā€™t really know how best to proceed. i.e how to claim themā€¦ should i hold them or dump them fast as I can or something else.
Any suggestions would be gratefully receivedā€¦

1 Like

Almost all the exchanges above - will just put them in your account when they are ready. You wont need to do anything basically and have just been fortuitousā€¦welcome to the ecosystem, not a bad hello!

Iā€™ve had the same happen on exchanges multiple times, random token turns up that I need to google and turns out I was part of something I wasnt aware was happening, never a bad thing

3 Likes

Hi,
I hold my XEM on BitMax. I donā€™t see them in the list and they did not announce anything on their website.
Do they support the airdrop?
Thanks,
Elena

Bitmax did disable xem deposit on the snapshot date according to this article:

#XEM Deposit & Withdrawal Resumed on BitMax.io ā€“ BitMax

I would assume they did so to support the snapshot. I would wait until after Symbol launch to check your wallet for the airdropped XYM token.

Hi, Hereā€™s an announcement from CoinExā€¦ I didnā€™t see this one listed.

https://announcement.coinex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360057470952-Snapshot-Dates-Confirmed-to-the-Symbol-XYM-Airdrop-Program-for-XEM-holders

Hi, any idea if Bitmart will deposit XYM for XEM holders at the time of snapshot? XEM transfers are still disabled. Not sure if Bitmart will support XYM symbol going forward.
Thanks.

hello, when we get xym airdrobs from binance, any info if u have, thanks

Anyone knows when is going to be available to trade XYM in binance?

never

never say never, how Your Sheepple coin? Ahahah

umm but maybe You will have yours pump & dump on this banksters shit called ripple, be patient freak

Dear NEM/Symbol team. Does anyone care to comment on Bitpandaā€™s announcement on their Twitter and FB portals. What are the ā€œexternal factorsā€?
They wrote:
Due to external factors, we havenā€™t been able to list XYM on Bitpanda so far. Please note that we are working on it and the airdrop will be credited to eligible users as soon possible. Thank you for your patience.

The only comment is that the below two statements are true:

1. They received all opted in tokens in the genesis block the same as all holders who opted in

2. They have been able to run a node since shortly after launch, the same as the other ~1500 nodes being run globally

If there are external factors at playā€¦they are not Symbol chain related. The same statement is true for any third party blaming internal/external forces for a lack of distribution/listing/withdrawal/deposit for their customers.

The only option is to ask the people making the statement

4 Likes

Do we expect each community member to ask each exchange? Then please be clear and ask the community to do just thatā€¦ What was NEM Hub created for?
Or the NGL person, most in contact with the exchanges, could ask them to clarify what is delaying them with a more accurate public statement ā€¦
Or is there any unknown reason why one of those actions are not taken?
Does everybody need to keep everything secret because everything is private info and covered with NDAā€™s?

If people want the most up to date answer, yep asking the exchange directly is best. The more questions they receive from their customers, the more obvious the demand is. So I think it is good idea.

Or the NGL person, most in contact with the exchanges, could ask them to clarify what is delaying them with a more accurate public statement ā€¦

This is also done, however it is entirely up to the third party what they state publicly to their customers, we are actively helping where possible.

Or is there any unknown reason why one of those actions are not taken?

No

Does everybody need to keep everything secret because everything is private info and covered with NDAā€™s?

Some things are public, other things are not at the request of the third parties. NGLā€™s position is that anything that can be public should be and we endeavour to share relevant information as soon as practical and permitted.

Hi Dave,

i have my XEM on uphold since 11/02/2021 till now, and i still havenā€™t received the airdrop via uphold i have contacted the support but they are useless and they just give me the article same as yours. is there a way i can claim it?

As I remember Uphold is a centralized exchange. Only they can claim tokens and distribute them to their cutomers.