This is a quick holding thread while a page is created for the website, I will try and keep it up to date or remove it later when the web page is published:
Exchanges Announced Opt In & Distribution
- New Capital - confirmed will list XYM as well
- LAToken - confirmed will list XYM as well
- AEX - confirmed will list XYM as well
- Huobi Global - English
- Gate.io - confirmed will list XYM as well
- Poloniex - confirmed will list XYM as well
- BitPanda - confirmed will list XYM as well
- BTCNext - confirmed will list XYM as well
- QDao Defi - confirmed will list XYM as well
- BitTrue - confirmed IOU trading of XEM/XRP
Exchanges Announced Opt In but not yet distribution
- GMO Coin
- DMM Bitcoin (does not offer spot xem trading)
- Huobi Global in China
- Huobi in Japan
- Bithumb - confirmed will list XYM as well
Exchanges Frequently Asked About who have Yet to Confirm
- Others to be added as needed (off top of my head)
Staking Services Supporting Opt In
Custodians Supporting Opt In & Distribution
- Copper.io - confirmed will list XYM as well
The team have approached all the major exchanges who list XEM currently and provided information and offered to answer any questions etc related to integration of XYM and supporting the Opt In for their customers.
Ultimately it is the choice of the third parties/exchanges to support the new protocol and XYM, that choice is often driven by customer desire and if you are wondering why your favourite exchange hasn’t yet announced support - the best way to find out is ask them.
It will also let them know you want it as their customer which is partly how they measure what their customers want…so its a bit of a win win really, submit a support ticket, tweet at them, hit them up on telegram, send a hand written letter, or a pigeon…or do all of them!
I have deliberately linked the tweets where possible - I’m sure they won’t mind if you like or retweet with cashtags/hashtags to show your appreciation ($xem $xym #nem #symbol)
For anyone who missed it, or any exchange reading this, the Snapshot and Launch Date have now been confirmed, a full exchange support pack is available to any who want it and several of the above have been supported with technical questions etc. Just let us know what help you need and we will do our best to support you.
If I have missed any then let me know and I will try and update it (ideally with a link to the announcement)