Exchanges that have Announced XYM support

3 Likes
3 Likes

BitTrue added

2 Likes

StackOfStake will be supporting opt-in with distribution + XYM staking integration.

1 Like

Hopefully, XYM will soon be listed in Binance. looking forward to it.

1 Like
3 Likes

Updated various links below to reflect updated announcements, thanks @HollandNEM for pulling them all together, great effort!

If anyone notices any more, or any new ones - feel free to reply and I’ll update the main post, the replies keep it up the top of the board as well :wink:

4 Likes

Binance will do snapshot? … i really miss detail statement and want to be sure. Their updates little confused me

Yes

2 Likes

Will bittrex also support the airdrop, as they have done maintenance on the nem wallet the last days?

You will have to ask Bittrex, can’t speak on their behalf

Apparently not… See Statement on Symbol [XYM] Migration – Bittrex Support

Importante: BitPanda broker only

Update (the 5th of March, 2021): NEM has just confirmed that the Symbol mainnet launch will take place on the 15th of March, 2021. The snapshot will take place on Bitpanda (broker only) on the 12th of March. As a Bitpanda user, you don’t have to do anything as we will handle the snapshot, as well as the opt-in. Bitpanda will credit XYM tokens to XEM holders and list XYM as a new digital asset at a later stage.

Today posted @BittrexGlobal: Symbol (XYM) Airdrop Support for NEM (XEM) Holders – Bittrex Global

2 Likes

Added Bittrex announcement - both to support snapshot and distribution, but also … XYM listing

2 Likes

Hi, I’m a complete newbie to crypto.
I bought some XEM a week or two back on UpHold and had no idea there was going to be an airdrop! (lack of research on my part!).
Is there any way I can claim the XYM airdrop?
Thanks

Hello i deposited my latoken wallet 1 week before the snapshot, whats the next move???

1 Like

Wait for them to distribute it to you post launch

UpHold have confirmed support for the snapshot so have claimed your tokens already, assuming you held them at the snapshot block height, they should distribute them to holders after launch, exact timing to be decided by the exchange

I’ll update a couple of links shortly, here is there announcement

1 Like