Symbol (XYM) Price Charts

The last update from Binance before snapshot has always been:

• For the trading and listing of XYM on Binance, XYM will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. The default position we have is no listing.

• Binance will distribute the XYM tokens after the project has completed the XYM token distribution to XEM holders. We will post a further announcement once the distribution to Binance users is completed.

1 Like

https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/329acb863f8749f98de6d82dbfb7ed6d

are we still going to need security message when transferring XYM?

1 Like

BITTREX:

We intend to list XYM on Bittrex Global following the Symbol network launch. We will provide more details around this listing as that date approaches.

We would like to thank the Symbol team for working closely with us.

*Symbol (XYM) Airdrop Support for NEM (XEM) Holders – Bittrex Global

1 Like

POLONIEX:

We intend to list XYM on Poloniex following the Symbol network launch. We will provide more details around this listing as that date approaches.

*Symbol (XYM) Airdrop Support for NEM (XEM) Holders – Poloniex

1 Like

So all those above major exchanges are going to list following the launch. As well as the others listed on:
*Exchanges that have Announced XYM support

2 Likes

Wow these people really don’t understand the difference between an Exchange supporting the snapshot and an Exchange listing XYM.

Better get verified fast on another Exchange actually listing XYM. No dump on Binance possible for long time.

Somebody meantioned exit scam.

This crossed my mind about 6 months ago. Did background check on many members of Nem/Symbol project, many of them listing involvement openly.

There where quite many of them who also are involved and owners of other startups, big companies or politicians. They have their reputation on the line and really promising business opportunities where they will profit much more than they could get out of a exit scam.

I think there are genuine intentions by most of them, and hard work, wether the project will succeed is always speculation. Need a crystal ball for that.

But why or where did Alexandra “Alex” Tinsman go?

1 Like

https://www.tradingview.com/x/pNIJPOMF/

Helicopter money works, now should work in case of TotalMarketCap, we need one bullish week for XYM.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/4EIEnHNo/

Such kind of bull can be marvelous… Only vision if 62k will be broken.

2 Likes

XEM price about to start rising 0.37. Time to buy or re-buy guys (heading back to 0.6 with a flash retracement before public anouncement of XYM going live) -// (thank me later)

Enjoy the ride, and double enjoy the new XYM

1 Like

TBH now i start thinking that tommorow or in time of FinSum 16-18.03 somethimg big will be announced.

1 Like

She departed from NEM fundation and now works for NEAR protocol

IMHO I wouldn’t buy XEM because my focus is now on XYM, but XEM at $0.37 seems to have strong buyer support at $0.33, $0.35.

5 Minutes later: Xem price at 0,3750

1 Like

And now $0.38

seems like support at 32/33c, and resistance around 37.5c. Today seems support is at 34.8c

1 Like

Current UTC TIME IS 21:22 - March 15th!

What’s up with this launch! Delayed again?

New Push incoming… here we go :wink:

Announcement here regarding current status:

3 Likes

new feed:

Ready to break and cross the 0.3767 Resistance Range
Expect to see 60% pullback to previous price level before “the dump”.
It will rise as quickly as it dropped

Overnout