Symbol (XYM) Price Charts

…obviously it will not happen…
Only hope is symbol now for money back…

XYM is now $0.48 on bitrue.com!

At $0.48 would you sell, buy or hodl your XYM’s that you’ve received from the airdrop?

Let me know in the comments below!

price is good , but it;s pointless as bitrue is a scam…not a real exchange…

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.bitrue.com

Unfortunately we will have to wait for good listing…Binance, Huobi , Kraken etc…

3 Likes

nice but that only for kids to play.
wait until daddy comes home!

1 Like

sorry but it was March 15th of this year right? :grimacing:

1 Like

The hype for the Symbol launch is increasing! I’m psyched :grinning:

Why bitrue scam?

I received in symbol wallet

maybe Hawaii time :smiley:

[Bitrue Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www.bitrue.com ]
aldo DYOR

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That list is such bullshit. Even that scam Loyalcoin is still listed there despite being a completely dead project:

None of the projects in the list produced anything beside some hot air and the few that are not a scam will migrate quickly to XYM becaus only with this blockchain they are able to fulfil their goals.

LOL why did bitrue.com liste XYM for trading with XRP as trading pair? Why not XYMUSDT or XYMBTC? :joy:

Anyone got a Symbol branded Ledger yet? I did not see any questions asked so far on twitter. Maybe they just forgot about it? Or SymbolLaunchFest also delayed? I mean they remembered to announce the Exchange challenges so dump could go on.

Maybe Symbol branded Ledger will be the new Silver Coin for Symbol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

omg is getting worse and worse…after the 11/3 "technical problem " that dropped price all these red flags.
God help us…

LoyalCoin is not even on XEM anymore, they moved to Binance chain this month lol.

And yes, the ones who think that XEM has a future are delusional asf.

The team will now update, promote and make partnership with XYM only.

XYM is the update of XEM, the team had to create a new token cause they couldnt update XEM without creating a new token due to coding compatibility.

XEM is only here cause XYM had to be on a new coin, if the team didnt have too, they would just update XEM.

XYM is faster, newer, can do a lot more things and will be updated and marketed by NEM Group Limited, why would XEM have the same future ?

Delusionals.

I’m not delusional so I sold my old XEM and will buy a lot of XYM with the money I got.

XYM is the future of NEM

3 Likes

NEM fucked investors over two times so far with the same story. Lets see how often they can do that.

2017 → Fake catapult release
2021 → Fake symbol release
2025 → Fake “insert name here” release

Just another six moth delay to fix some more issues and do some more testnet load testing. After that some more delays and then a new name is needed to help people forget about the previous disaster.

1 Like

I saw a twitter post of something showing the Symbol ledger he received today

Why did the NEM - Loyalcoin partnership didn’t workout?

LoyalCoin was acting like a scam. They used scam technics to make the people buying lol.

I remember a time when one of their boss (he was named Paolo I think) was saying things such as “I have a big news but I will tell you only if we reach this price !!”

Or one day when he was saying “gogogo, if you are LOYALIST you have to buy the 20 BTC sell wall, when you buy all I will tell you the news !!”

So I started to call them scammers and Paolo got fired weeks or months later lol.

They were not a scam I think, but they act like this, by forcing people to buy their coins lol.

Anyway, that was only a small philippines start-up, there are thousands like this so they had 0.0001% chance to succeed like all the others. Not a big deal

SYMBOL (so XYM) will be able to be used by big companies, not small startup. So the real journey of NEM will start with XYM !

3 Likes

I’m starting to get worried about the launch. There is no communication about the launch on Twitter, NEM forum. In Asia it’s already March 16th!