Symbol (XYM) Price Charts

I would really like to see the faces of those who sold intentionally or by mistake before the snapshot :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

any news yet?

Binance users did you get your symbols?

still XEM in the wallet (Binance)

Very keen to see XYM starting price, hope it will appear on exchanges soonā€¦

3 Likes

what for? is dead alreadyā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m psyching!

1 Like

Poloniex will lead price finding as most liquid exchange and they know how to dump properly. So maybe even below 0.1$.

But here is no exit scam from the devs and XYM is a solid coin with good tech. XEM is just obsolete and outdated thatā€™s why everyone with an interest in the tech is dumping it. AND there were still many shady NEM foundation members with big bags that needed to exit.

1 Like

Me waiting for me xym :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

XYM to 0.1 is the best gift we ever become. But Iā€™m afraid it fly over 1.0 in milliseconds.
And for XEM, there are companies that need 2 to 3 years to migrate to Symbol, so will be still attractive for a while.

2 Likes

Lol, good luck buying XYM at 0.1$ it will never get that low

2 Likes

of course! all thisbig dump wasn;t caused by retailersā€¦but by whales(insidersā€¦)

XYM Supposed to be on trading platforms today, right? Even those who own XEM to be converted to XYM?

not converted, 1 xym for 1 xem they saidā€¦not migrationā€¦your XEMS plus equal XYMsā€¦we hopeā€¦at leastā€¦

check your wallets, XYM must be shown live now.
Check and inform accordingly

Right! Iā€™ve got XYMā€™s on my bittrex wallet account! But I canā€™t find XYMBTC nor XYMUSD trading pairs! :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

The thing is some exchanges only support airdrop, but not listing (trade), as far as I know.

Which companies or projects are you talking about specifically? XEM is a ghost town when it comes to actual use cases and projects built on it.

And every company that needs 3 years to change the blockchain they are building on will be dead soon in such a fast paced environment like the blockchain space.

Enough tech infos to start migration are already available since 6 months or even longer. So every project that is serious will be on XYM in months. Many of the functionalities in XYM where also added because projects where asking for it. The XEM toolset was/is too limited to built anything serious so XYM is the only way forward. Move fast or get left behind.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like