Symbol (XYM) Price Charts

The Symbol Launch will be negatively affected by the dump in the crypto market.

perfect opportunity to buy as cheap as possible

4 Likes

I donā€™t think so. NEM is somehow a state with its own ecosystem.
For example. when the whole market exploded he fell. Now it will be the same, When the market decreases NEM will increases.
Of course only during this period with airdrop

2 Likes

Xem is acting as hedge for when the crypto market dumps!

1 Like

Thatā€™s right!

1 Like

hello,

Did we have any anouncements regardiing mainet time launch?

Massive XYM saves unfortunatelyā€¦

1 Like

Not yet.

I hope it drops lower and lower because Iā€™m buying if itā€™s cheap!

All of ous we have xym is not in our profit for price falling because our coins lose value.
We have already bought these coins in a very salted price and now waiting to pay as backā€¦

If you take this shitty exchange as an price indicator you are already fucked. XYM price will be way lower then this artificial market.

Thanks. Will buy your cheap xym when the price drops. Great investment long term.

4 Likes

how much? bass

way lower??? s@itā€¦
i have been warned of this exit scam but i didnā€™t listen my instictā€¦

I know you want XYM price to be as high as possible. But at launch I want to buy as cheap as possible because Iā€™m sure it will be pumped to Mars short to long-term!

Itā€™s not scam. Itā€™s traderā€™s expectations. We are all little insignificant ants who want to profit from trading, thatā€™s all. Youā€™ve got price expectations for a high XYM at launch and Iā€™ve got mine. Itā€™s 50/50% that you or me are right!

i hope you are rightā€¦

1 Like

NEMbers! At what price are you looking to buy XYM? For me a perfect entry price is $0.1. Let me know in the comments below!

donā€™t forget that the information does not exist for everyone so when we have the opportunity to buy XYM it will be already over 1.0

1 Like

if the price is at this level i will buy a ton of it, even ready to sell my ass for this

3 Likes

or sell mother-in-law ahahah

3 Likes