Freewallet is requiring a message to proceed with sending XEM

Спасибо

They are probably gone…there was already a warning from NEM official Twitter account not to use Freewallet, posted on Dec 16th: https://mobile.twitter.com/nemofficial/status/941990961139236864

They are an official crypto wallet, they won’t get away with it. Either
return in NEM or other crypto will happen. I was just wondering if NEM’s
community had an idea to help…

I hope you will get your XEMs back, but there are so many negative reviews about them that make them highly untrustworthy…here is a recent thread on another forum about it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2654349.0

Thank you sir, yet this is not about hope. I will do everything to get it back, incl. following all tracks of the company behind it, its owners and investors and if needed to involve the authorities. I give them some more time today to respond, but otherwise will also start flooding all their social media with the truth and making all their users aware of their practices and help them move away.

1 Like

I have sent them messages everyday…yet they don’t response…should I leave the hope of getting back the coins? I never thought that freewallet will do this…

Keep sending emails, write them on Facebook and on Twitter. don’t give up!!!

I tried to send out my remaining XEM from Freewallet to XEM wallet and Freewallet didn’t even take the time to give me a Hash txid!!! So now it’s stuck without even any reference to blockchain. The 1001 XEM mentioned also stuck per previous input, so they took it ALL!!! @Freewallet don’t reply to support tickets. This is just theft.

They said they will start processing the XEM transactions probably from 8 January…Hope they return your coins too :frowning:

Please note that all submitted support tickets are being processed. We’d appreciate if you could give us time to review each case before jumping to conclusions. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

We have already responded to NEM team’s post: unfortunately, they didn’t take time to understand how our wallets and their functions work before jumping to conclusions. Neither did they react to our request for at least any follow-up to the FUD they were spreading: https://medium.com/@freewallet/freewallet-response-to-nem-blog-post-12d9b0822e30

I have tried to address this already with you, with no response on your end. “The NEM team” does not post official news on coinsessions, that is what blog.nem.io is for. Furthermore, the “follow-up” you posted does not even have a direct link to the supposed “FUD” that NEM has spread.

1 Like

Will they return our coins?

Still today they didnt messaged me. What should i do? Please help me.

@Freewallet
If you are official representative could you comment this situation?

How do send NEM from Freewallet to NEM android wallet if Freewallet asks for message to be added? They replay to e-mails are just ridiculous. Freewallet doesnt understand NEM at all.
This was my question in e-mail:
I was trying to send from my Freewallet wallet to my other NEM compatible wallet. But in that second wallet there is no such a thing like message because its personal wallet not exchange or service like that. So my questuon is how can I send from Freewallet to other wallet without message?

Respond:
There are some types of currencies which require payment ID to complete the transaction.

So what I can do? Random message doesnt work because transaction just fails…

First step before sending funds should be done backup of your Android wallet. More > Export account > Ok > store your private key in safe offlkne location. You can also save your account qr code and store it on your usb (you must have password to load qr code).

Sending to personal wallet doesn’t require message so put random world (if message is required by freewallet) for example “withdraw to Android” should do the trick.
If it doesn’t work I’m afraid withdraws from frewallet may doesn’t work at all.
Could you give address where you try withdraw and screenshot with freewallet error?

NCRBL4-7ODGE4-YUAGYF-NMWBYR-GWNRM3-IF23H6-2M2P
Thats where I want to withdrawl NEM.
Freewallet error is just saying - Failed.

Did you try without dashes?

Yeah. No luck. With or without dashes and message