Help please recover my wallet [SOLVED]

I tried opening my wallet yesterday and it wouldn’t open. After much searching I discovered that I should have upgraded the wallet a while back. After reading about other people on this board with the same problem I was able to finally get it to open. But it is not syncing and it will not accept my password. I am trying to get it to open so that I can export it to the nanowallet.

I have the .wlt and .adb files.

I think this is my next step, but I can’t figure it out.

SaulAug 20
Also note, the version of NCC you are using with the start script is no longer supported. If one still needs to download NCC for exporting their wallet, they can get it here:
https://bob.nem.ninja/last-ncc/9

https://forum.nem.io/t/how-can-i-recover-my-wallet-with-only-wlt-file-wallet-file-and-password-solved/7262/3

So you have neither the password to the wallet nor the public key?

I have the password, but did not write down the public key.

i meant the private key, sorry.
Just to be sure, we are talking about NCC? Then the password would be enough to log into the wallet. If that doesn’t work, you have the wrong password. From which date is the wallet?

Yes, we are talking about NCC. The wallet is not syncing, does it have to sync in order to open the wallet with the password. I am also sure it is the correct password. But, in case I am wrong, is their anything else I can do?

I downloaded the wallet in June

no

if you created the wallet this year, there is nothing i can do. You need to remember your password…try hard.

you mean downloaded NCC or created the wallet in June?

I downloaded the NCC and created the wallet at the same time in June. Just to be clear, NCC is the download to create the wallet??

With NCC you can create a wallet, yes.
Well, looks bad :confused:

The place where I put my password is all greyed out although I can type in it and the open button is also greyed out and I can not click it. If I hit the enter button on my keyboard it gives me an error code of 400.

Maybe give some print screen. It sometimes tells something.

when you type in a few chars for the password, the “open” button should turn yellow.

I does not turn yellow, stays grey

Hmmm…screenshot for that situation?

If it tells you that password is wrong that mean it is…
How long you remember is?

What OS is that? My wallets are not displayed with .wlt postfix
Is the real name of the wallet file “Only God.wlt” or “Only God.wlt.wlt”?

Windows 10

That is the name of the wallet. It was already there when I opened it up.