How about electing a community manager?

Is there something you can help with anonymously?
There are many anonymous NEMber in Japan.
Me too.

4 Likes

I am not sure that I understand your question / contribution. Are you afraid of loss of anonymity when you get involved?

If you want to act unknown in the structure then that’s okay. But that is no reason not to work on the exchange of ideas and structuring plan.

• Framework of the GM program.
  • We have to prepare a list of requirements for the GM position.
  • Promote and share the idea.
  • Organize the election.

All this can happen out of anonymity.

2 Likes

I agree. It will be better for the Foundation to take these responsibilities very seriously and to execute these tasks itself. For various reasons.

I still have not received any list. Is there a list from the google doc @Trikar_Blockchain? If so, has it been shared with the foundation?

I’ve sent message to Trikar on Telegram.

1 Like

BTW, this is how ethereum is doing it:

2 Likes

Yes it was. Some people shared the feedback here or in telegram channels as well.
Thanks for the cooperation.

Could you share answers also with @Jaguar0625 and @Stinghe_Dorian?

Will anyone (You?) from the Foundation continue the discussion here after reading the list?

Thank you

2 Likes

I sent the feedback to the company. There are different departments like tech, marketing or BD. Any of that departments will take notice of the feedback. And that’s all what I can say.
NEM is receiving feedback all time though different channels, forum, website, telegram or contacting directly with members or in events face to face.
About the CM discussion I put my opinion here before. I’m not in marketing, Im doing BD so it’s not on me.
Thanks for your cooperation. Feel free to contact me through PM. That’s all for me in this thread.
Cheers

coincides with my expectation