How to buy a nem coin?

Does anyone know how to buy a nem coin?
I have the nem Blockchain wallet, now how do I buy coins and get them in there ? What can you do when it’s in the “wallet” is It an investment ? How does it work exactly

@israelb76 Good evening, you can buy and trade Nem here

Please help me understand this wallet…

I have bought few NEM coins from Changelly exchange and placed them in NEM mainnet android wallet. When i login it shows that

POI: 0.00%

Balance: 448.15325 XEM
Vested Balance: 154.119904 XEM
Delegated Harvesting:Locked
No Harvested blocks

Actually I want to store them for longer period of time like 3 years? May i know how i benefit when XEM coin value increases time to time. I doubt this wallet is offline and it is not syncing with the current price either.

It is standing still with the same values the time since i bought the coins. Let me know the best practices to buy and keep for longer time.

Regards
Nadeem Khan

Hey I don’t understand your question… You have 448,15 XEM, which today is worth ~18 cents per XEM. If the value of XEM rises, your account will be more valuable. But unless you buy more XEM, your account will be at 448.15 XEM. It doesn’t need you to sync anything, as your XEM are stored in the blockchain, not your hardware device (imagine some kind of cloud service for money).

1 Like

I suggest using Nanowallet instead of android app for long term storage

Thanks a million for your swift response,

As I have stored the XEM coins in the NEM Mainnet Android wallet now, is there any way to transfer them to Nano wallet.

Can you please clarify these sections on the NEM Mainnet wallet.

POI: 0.00%

Balance: 448.15325 XEM
Vested Balance: 154.119904 XEM
Delegated Harvesting:Locked
No Harvested blocks

Regards
Nadeem Khan

Polonex or Bittrex

I understand that part, but from where do you buy the coin ? Which website ? And how do you transfer it to you NEM Wallet

Hey, you don’t transfer your coin. Your coins are in your account. You only can transfer your account. You have your private key, which is a key to your account and using it (key) you can recreate your wallet on other devices and other wallets. In your mobile wallet you should have option to export it or to show the private key.

To import this account to your nanowallet you should do steps that I showed on this video:

And If I want to sell all my coins what exactly do I have to do?