Introduce yourself

Hi. I was involved in the NEM world in London back in 2017/18. At that point NEM was losing its way. I’m so pleased to see how you lot have kept the faith and where you got it now. Would have been far more chance it died slowly like a lot of others for. Good for you. 100% impressed.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Im an owner of Mada Blogs :slight_smile:

1 Like

New here

1 Like

Welcome

I am in a NEM community for a year and in the last 8 months I have been publishing NEM related articles in some local crypto sites. I hosted a NEM event and I am looking for other opportunities to promote NEM.

2 Likes

Hello fellow crypto enthusiasts! I dabbled with Bitcoin mining in 2013 but stopped pretty quickly because the cost of doing it was breaking even with the Bitcoin I was earning. I bought in to Bitcoin and some altcoins late in 2017 and have hodled up until late January '21 when I sold off the majority of my cryptocurrency in order to take my profits and prepare for a buying a house.

One cryptocurrency I did not sell was my NEM which I picked up in 2017 because I felt it served a very important purpose. I’m finally diving deeper into NEM and look forward to participating as a NEMber.

Cheers!

p.s. - Looking forward to the launch on March 15th!

2 Likes

Howdy all,

I got into XEM back in August 17’ and just sort of held, I never broke the 10k mark or the 1k mark to harvest so I am just watching it all happen.

Glad to see the uptick in everything, and seeing such a great community has gathered while I was Idle.

1 Like

Hi guys! you all can all me Tsui. I am a 32-year-old who is highly interested in learning more about cryptocurrency. Well, I am also planning to invest in a number of coins just to see which will make me earn more profit. I am also eyeing investing for NEM while it is at its great value. I personally do hope that it will do better in the market as it has a lot of features that are really promising. Hope that the other crypto users can also take notice of this. Do you guys have some tips to share?

3 Likes

I am retired. I am in the USA. I do have a lot of thoughts about a lot of things. I am opinionated. I spent 5 years studying and trying to learn Crypto basics. I learned crypto by doing. OH, yes! I did manage to send a few coins into oblivion. I gave up trying to comprehend the hellaciously difficult math of Cryptocurrencies. Instead I have focused on the objectives that each project is trying to solve. I see NEM, Symbol, and, yes, Cardano, as the best of the best. And, that is where my money is: NEM, Symbol & Cardano. I am concerned with the lack of understanding that most people have about what cryptocurrencies, and Blockchains, are all about. Many Folks in the USA still think that cryptos are like tulips, that everything will turn to dust. Their loss. The ones who will be left behind are those who fail to grasp the revolution that is under way as we write. I am usually the one in the group who knows the answer to the question nobody asked.

Symbol to me is a superhighway and superstructure under construction that will support the economy of the future that awaits for us. And we will be ready, and not be left behind.

3 Likes

My name is Mathis! I’ve been keen to crypto for a few years now. Heard about nem and decided to give it a shot!

3 Likes

Welcome to the NEM club

3 Likes

My name is James and I’m a motivated and skillful administrative professional seeking with 6 years of experience and in-depth working knowledge of relevant computer apps, I highly focused and results-oriented office professional that successfully provides administrative and secretarial support to the operational department.

The realities are such that the modern world is developing in a technical direction and it is no longer possible to imagine yourself without a smartphone and spotify! After all, every day, when we go out on business, we listen to music in order to tune in to a dreary working day or to cheer ourselves up by going shopping at the supermarket or somewhere else! But that is not all.

To feel the fullness of possibilities (there are really so many of them!), you need to learn how to download videos from YouTube and convert them into mp3. Check https://easyconvert.pro/en/youtube-to-mp3 and make sure!

3 Likes

Hey everyone, my name is Joao, that’s portuguese for John. I like the especulative nature of cryptocurrency, and football!

3 Likes

Bona Noite. Bim vindo ao NEM forum.
I would have some questions for you regarding cryptos if you reside in Portugal,
which seems to be a very friendly country regarding crypto “dineiro” ! :wink:
I do not want go off topic here so let me know if i can send you a private message?

aeaeaeaeae, Eu sou do brasil nao de portugal. Though I’d prefer to speak english as I didn’t find a PT subforum to comment on in portuguese, thanks for the warm welcome though!

2 Likes

Nice to meet you, my name is Chipmunk. I run my symbol node on Allnodes.
My twitter account

I live on a small island in the south of Japan, and my goal is to use the profits I earn from harvesting to hold free music events and help my wife’s piano class.

“Free music event at Symbol Harvest” is interesting, isn’t it?

If anyone says “I can help you!”, Please delegate it to my node :slight_smile:
This is my node “xym157.allnodes.me

I also wrote how to make delegation harvesting reliable and easy with tools made by Japanese people.

Thank you for your time:)

I’m new here - Where should I share a cool NEM adoption directory I built?

I’ve built a nice geodirectory platform of businesses around the globe accepting Crypto, and I’ve created a nice interactive geodirectory of businesses accepting NEM as payment. Crypto-friendly businesses will definitely want to be listed on my website (which is free and takes about 5 minutes). What and where is a non-spammy way for me to share it here? I don’t want to get banned for sharing a link here…

Thanks!

If it’s NEM related you can share it. For example in marketplace Marketplace - NEM Forum

Great here it is…