Introduce yourself

As President of CoinStructive, a Bitcoin & Blockchain consulting firm, located in San Diego, I have developed a team that is furthering the development of cryptocurrency and blockchain adoption. With a focus on clarity, CoinStructive provides an obstacle-free transition for businesses and enterprises who are interested in using cryptocurrencies or blockchain tech as part of their business strategy.

We are solutions architects, problem solvers and help to fill the gaps in your business model. CoinStructiveā€™s fundamental goal is not only to help organizations reach theirs, but to do so in a way that empowers Founders, Boards and Entrepreneurs to make educated, well informed and confident business decisions.

Since January 2015, CoinStructive has been building its network and experience in the industry across multiple verticals like Supply Chains, Renewable Energy, Stable Coins, Ethereum DApps, Entertainment, Privacy Coins to name a few.

We have helped companies with Token Design, Mechanics and Economics. We also offer a wide array of services like Marketing, Business Operations, Business Development, Market Research, Technical Application Scope, Branding, Strategic Partnerships, Sales, Connections to Capital, a global network with comprehensive advisory services. For areas where we donā€™t directly offer services, we have a set of vetted partners for Legal, Tax, Accounting and Compliance.

I have made it my mission, and also the companyā€™s goal, to stay involved in the community by evangelizing multiple blockchain technologies. It starts with our involvement and organization of the San Diego Bitcoin Meetup group, our regulatory policy related work in the US, our educational training platform for Bankers & Law Enforcement and our podcast, LAB Radio. https://coinstructive.com/category/lab-radio/

I am very excited to a part of this community and have been learning a lot over the last 6 months about the NEM ecosystem. I really hope you find the Atomic Network project we are building to be interesting and beneficial to the community. Hereā€™s a link to the Proposal - Atomic Network - NCF proposal

7 Likes

hey friends i am new here. so lets get to know each other

3 Likes

Hello guyā€™sā€¦ I just Join this side my name is Eshan, tell me what about you?

4 Likes

Hi there! Im Greg and Im crypto trader

3 Likes

Hi friends, hope you all are fine. My name is Josefina, and I am new to this forum. I would like to discuss various aspects regarding cryptocurrency with like-minded people.

5 Likes

Hey NEMbers,

My name is Alvin, 33 years old from Singapore. My linkedin profile is https://www.linkedin.com/in/alvin-chua/ Glad to connect with anyone. Been using NEM for a year and influencing my peers and learners to use NEM.

I am a former civil servant with the Ministry of Defence, Singapore for 10 years (with three years stint in Taiwan). Has over eight years of personal investment experience and two years of experience in corporate training, blockchain and cryptocurrency. I am current Founding President of Institute of Blockchainā„¢ (IBS), a not-for-profit blockchain school focusing on blockchain & cryptocurrency education, certification and research. I trained almost 1000 participants in blockchain & cryptocurrency at Singapore and Hong Kong using both English & Chinese blockchain curriculum. I also oversees IBSā€™s blockchain community of more than 600 individuals across the globe. In 2018, I made it to the Singapore Fintech Champions List published by Lightbulb Capital and won the Best Blockchain CEO (Male) awarded by UCIM.

I spoke in more than 10 events across Asia, sharing about blockchain & cryptocurrency. Including SUSSā€™s Global Inclusive Blockchain Conference, Numoneyā€™s Blockchain & ICO Seminar, Ninecoin (Hong Kong)'s Opening Ceremony, Fern Softwareā€™s User Group Meeting 2018, Livesone World Conference, Bcoinā€™s Securing Your Digital Assets Seminar, GMGCā€™s World Blockchain Conference, Singapore Customsā€™s Talk, Malaysia Blockchain Associationā€™s Bloconomic 2018 (KL), Changi-Simei Community Clubā€™s Community Learning Day 2018, SAFRA Entrepreneurship Clubā€™s Blockchain Seminar, SAFRA Tech Club & DIFYā€™s Unchained and Singapore Polytechnicā€™s Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Talk. He moderated the panel discussions in Indonesia Blockchain Associationā€™s xBlockchain 2018 (Bali), Block Asiaā€™s Blockchain Innovation Tour & BCoinā€™s Token Economies in Korea. I also served as a Judge during the Citi-SMU Financial Literacy Challenge 2018 Theme: Cryptocurrency.

5 Likes

Hi Guys!
Iā€™m Shariar Porosh from Bangladesh.
I am Student working in a Freelancing
And Iā€™m just here to increase my knowledge about Crypto
Thatā€™s it. Thankā€™s

3 Likes

Hello Everyone

My name is Yue, Iā€™m from the NetherlandsšŸ‡¾šŸ‡Ŗ
Iā€™m 21 years old.
Iā€™m very new in the crypto coins. I currently bought my first cryptocoin and also the NEMā€™s.
I would really like know more about what the future holds for Nem and how I can invest more :slight_smile:
If someone wants to guide me feel free to message me :smile:

Ps: My English is not that great but Iā€™m trying to improve it :blush:

4 Likes

I am Axel I am 35, i come from vietnam and my life has so far been filled with many varied experiences.
Nem is just one of many experiences in my life, I appreciate many cultures yet I have not traveled out of my own country, I enjoy now to see young people doing things, in my opinion youth is our future.
Just add I do have a degree in Applied science, but now drive a truck.

nice to meet

Axel2801

2 Likes

Hi there, Iā€™m Matt.

You can call me Running, or Randoms, or what ever you like, as long as you call me :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly though, I was looking at the crypto-scene for quite a few years before I started to put, what most would consider meager amounts, of money into it. I am long term unemployed, which means I have much time on my hands, and the thing that I love about Crypto is that itā€™s about the future.

There are many ways to look at crypto, and most the people I know look at it as a speculative market, with attention spent on crypto performance, charting techniques, and essentially day trading in an extremely volatile manner. For me however, itā€™s about the tech!

I believe crypto is not only a historic redistribution of wealth, but also of access. Access to technology, services, and in the future, infrastructure too.

My hopes for the crypto future is that it serves as a cure to the third world, and acts as a bridge to close the divided between the 2nd world and 1st world economies. I think it can do this, with out interfering with the heart and soul of each nation, as many more heavy handed economic approaches inevitable would.

Iā€™m sure you can start to get an idea of why Iā€™m here then, of all the cryptoā€™s to join a forum forā€¦ I feel this is the one where I will spend my time, and participate in discussions concerning any and all topics that arise, that Iā€™m able to contribute to!

So, with Kind Regards from Australia!

RunningWithRandoms

3 Likes

Welcome to Nem!!

3 Likes

Hello guys,

my name is Manuel, I am from Germany and passionate about crypto since April 2017. During the bull run I invested in many projects but didnā€™t really know what I was doing. I picked a few projects that I really believed in and sticked to them.

In 2018, I joined a crypto startup where I was working as a Vue.js front-end developer on two NEM-based exchanges. I met @gevs and he introduced me to the NEM blockchain and its benefits. This year I want to build open-source projects that could bring crypto a step forward. I think NEM is the right choice to accomplish this goal.

I am very happy to join the community even though we are going through rough times financially. If you have an existing NEM project and you could need a Vue/Node developer, feel free to message me! I am happy to help and learn.

Cheers,

Manuel

10 Likes

Hello! Iā€™m Jan, Iā€™m working in a crypto sphere and I want to get acquainted with Nem forum to learn more about the cryptocurrency.

3 Likes

Hi all! Nice to join your forum. Iā€™m a crypto-enthsiast and would like to know more about cryptosphere.

1 Like

Hello, everybody! Iā€™m trying to get my head around Nem so Iā€™ve created a topic where Iā€™m asking you why your choice is Nem.

1 Like

Hi there, I am Amara sophi ā€¦Its a great pleasure to be a part of here. I would like to make use of this forum to share my views on latest topics and eagerly looking to gather many information from all threads.

1 Like

Welcome to the board, Amara! hope youā€™ll get used to this forum as I

1 Like

Welcome all, this is Jason Lee here, Secretary for NEM Foundation. We are a contributor to the NEM ecosystem and looking forward to connect. We also have telegram groups www.t.me/nemred (general discussion) and www.t.me/nemberia (price talk)

Welcome Amara,

I look forward to seeing your views on the various subjects.

1 Like

I'm Nicholas Ellison, loves blogging in bank notes, curriencies and related topics. I have a keen interest in these mentioned areas and would like to continue my journey ahead also.

1 Like