お ちゃんと答えられるじゃんか

いいだろう
解除するよ

ただし1/7だ

て おいおい
ヒドいな君

君が日本コミュティーを牛耳りたい意図は見えているんだ
そうはいかないぜ?

I’m in China and cannot use it either. It says its restricted here.

Really hope NEM HUB can help our community find original aspiration. As a nember of early stage ( from Jan of 2015 ), I still have faith about the future of NEM&Symbol. If you need a Chinese translator, I can help as I have done from 2015. BTW, I have organized to translate NEM Catapult white paper and all kinds of news/documents which can be found on the the website nemchina.com.

PS: I have graduated from the University of Manchester, UK and have such English language skill. Also, I am the co-founder of NEM China, so I really hope NEM&Symbol will succeed.

8 Likes

Hi @KevinLi

Thank you for your message. We are grateful and would be happy to accept your support. I’m sure you will be able to help guide us in the right direction. We are currently assessing the Chinese community within NEM, understanding the attributes & categories of NEM users and in how far these correlate with our results in Japan and Russia.

3 Likes

Hi Corporal, we are currently looking at the legal requirements before distributing rewards to Chinese users. We are in contact with several legal representatives to make sure the work within and for the Chinese community can be accounted for. Ensuring smooth operations going forward.

2 Likes

We can use vpn if you just tell us where to point it.

EDIT: Works with Singaporean server

1 Like

Same for me. Different continent.

What is the purpose of this thread then?

1 Like

i think it’s great idea to create such Hub. I already see how NEM community waking up )

3 Likes

Thank you @Vyacheslav,

We are gradually scaling up, aiming to bring more groups and communities into the fold.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply! If you need my help , pls let me know : )

1 Like

Can you explain “Dump Friction”?
“Social Mining gets tokens off the exchanges, thereby adding friction to dumping.”
How does getting tokens off the exchange accomplish this?

1 Like

Also payment is every Monday or every month?

Hi @TulipMaina,

It will take time to answer this. Alternatively see our Gitbook here: https://social-mining.gitbook.io/social-mining/ . We will make sure to provide more educational material soon.

1 ) People have voting power. Their voting power is influenced by evaluating right and picking well designed contributions first, highlighting them in order to bring them to attention and having this decision validated by other users.
They would lose this power, the power of governance within language communities but also in work groups that produce their own value. There are many layers to the NEM community and thus many different categories of users. The value/power each user holds translates into reputation and influence, which in return influences the workdrop amounts.

The system is designed to establish and build up on a quality of contributions. Users are encouraged to outperform one another at a steady pace.

2 ) They lose their staking, i.e. hodl index.
You can’t dump if its not on the exchange, if you have to send them back on the exchange, it constitutes extra friction, additionally people lose their staking rewards if they dump.

1. To finish on this, most important is the association of an appropriate staking and Social Mining value. The monthly distribution of token should be just enough to provide more fundamental growth than cost in inflation, once thats hit, the platform will increase in value every month through growth of your native currency.

There are more mechanisms in place to ensure that users stay loyal to the brand, fundamentally we are trying to raise the value for all.

3 Likes

Hi @jelin1984 Every Monday Afternoon CET. The time will be set before and kept after the general launch. We are testing 5pm CET at the moment.

1 Like

This does not answer my question in any way.
On https://daomaker.com/
It states that “Dump Friction” is created via “Social Mining gets tokens off the exchanges, thereby adding friction to dumping.”

How does getting tokens off the exchange add friction to dumping>?
That statement makes no sense! In fact, less tokens on the exchange means less liquidity which means that a relatively small order can crash the market due to lack of depth and liquidity. i.e. get dumped on.

1 Like

@TulipMaina, I believe it does, your outlook seems to depend on your general perception of staking. Your argument goes both ways, it’s invalid to speculate on x amount of token being able to pump or dump without looking at the whole picture, we are still a small part of the overall NEM staking operation. Let me ask you, do you generally believe in NEM delegated staking, is this a general complaint ? I invite you to look at our stats after the first weeks of operating the HUB and am happy to set up a call, discussing your concerns. We will also publish an update today, distributing explainer videos on the NEM HUB operation. Our goal is to unify and streamline community efforts. People on social mining are not target market traders. We give stakeholders the right to organize and vote for content that adds real value to the ecosystem and therefore also increases their own value. In essence they vote for their own best interest. I have looked into your thread ( Tasks order book to mobilize community volunteers ) and believe that what we are building goes hand in hand with most of your suggestions.

3 Likes

Hi Im Arvid John Oriel Im a filipino id like to apply for a Filipino community Moderator If you guys looking for an active user I can Invite Mga fellow crypto Friends here

Hi Arvid,

Please pm me on telegram under @MBC_Christensen.

Many regards

1 Like