Issue with NEM Freewallet

Happy new year guys :slight_smile:

It seems that I’m experimenting also an unfortunate situation with my Nem freewallet.
Tuesday night, I did a withdrawal of 379.43427890 XEM from my Bittrex wallet, and sent them to my Nem Freewallet.
Transaction hash (txid): fbd6528bad584470e950be7e5f68c59b9412c38a29fa665d95affd134bfda92d

On this day, I’m still waiting for my funds to be deposit.

On January 2nd, the Freewallet technical support issued a statement on their NEM wallet portal: there is possible delays on the Nem network for outgoing transactions

Following that, I took the initiative to open a problem ticket on the Freewallet technical support website (79991) the day after. I received an automatic email from them saying basically that they got my request, they are currently overload, they would get back to me as soon as possible and they thank me for my understanding.
I also add a comment Google play regarding the Nem freewallet application.

It’s the first I’m using the NEM wallet from Freewallet and so far, and I’ve to admit it’s not a success and I’m starting to get pretty mad.

N.B. I need to mention that I used the Bitcoin Gold wallet from Freewallet in the past and everything went great.

Guys, I’m trying to be reasonable and comprehensive by trying to believe and convince myself there is perhaps a BIGTIME network congestion, but between the fact that I’m currently waiting for a response from the Frewallet support team and all those rumors of SCAM on the Freewallet application, I’m getting nervous and worried.

Therefore, I’m addressing the Freewallet society, please fix this situation as soon as possible by adding the funds to my NEM wallet on Freewallet, or by returning the funds to my Nem wallet on bittrex.
Hoping my story will bring awareness to the Freewallet society and all cryptocurrency users.

Regards,

Why you don’t choose official wallet from NEM (nanowallet) ?
Freewallet wallet has nothing in common with NEM. To tell the true official NEM channel on Twitter put warning about not using Frewallet to store XEM:

But of course they can also not answer because a lot off issues and new users (like most exchanges now).
Also couple exchanges have problem with XEM wallet maintenance.
So all you can do now is wait I guess…

1 Like

shneider_sannon, our support reps got back to you on the same day and requested the following information from you:

Please provide the screenshot from your external service where we can see:

• the transaction hash;
  • the output and input addresses.

Apparently, you didn’t include a message in your transaction, which is why we’ll have to post this transaction to your balance manually upon receiving the additional information from you.

@Freewallet
Apparently, it’s not true because he did include message code:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=fbd6528bad584470e950be7e5f68c59b9412c38a29fa665d95affd134bfda92d

1 Like

@Freewallet

Hello,

I transferred XEM tokens from ndsokt-dszqek-ilzgtr-rmucqf-4xydkv-ycz2h4-jwxe (my Nem wallet see https://cl.ly/1e2p1l2p1M15) to Freewallet address na2kc3-6u4yih-dvmbek-ggfwbg-oivjmb-5xam7x-2eti (you can see it on https://cl.ly/3e1V1V0l0Q2b).

But my balance is still 0.
I was really surprised when I saw other transactions using this address http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/na2kc3-6u4yih-dvmbek-ggfwbg-oivjmb-5xam7x-2eti
If it isn’t really my NEM address, what it is??

Did I have to send “XEM address” as a message in order to get tokens properly assigned to my wallet?
If so, it’s not clear from the user interface and I believe causing other people a lot of problems as well.

Please assign tokens to my Freewallet account or ideally move them back to my initial account ndsokt-dszqek-ilzgtr-rmucqf-4xydkv-ycz2h4-jwxe

I’d be glad to provide any additional information if needed.
Eduard

@edtsech In message you should use code from frewallet xem deposit page. They have one address for all users and they assign deposit to user using unique message code.
Please contact via freewallet support because this is correct channel. Also attach transaction hash for your transaction. You can find it here explorer.ournem.com. Just put your address and search for transactions.

Can I ask why you prefer use online wallet where you have no access to your private keys over official wallet? You want exchange to other crypto?

1 Like

@CryptoBeliever

Thank you for you answer

I’ve contacted @Freewallet support via Freshdesk on Jan 2 - no answer so far. My transaction hash is 1f1f0aa446a73a20d7c6d08b8cc8997a448a5685f102ca50c050534d9f4b6277

"hey have one address for all users and they assign deposit to user using unique message code."
Interesting…

“Can I ask why you prefer use online wallet where you have no access to your private keys over official wallet? You want exchange to other crypto?”

Yes, I wanted to exchange. Didn’t know about all these issues with Freewallet. :confused:

About using one account for all users. This is how almost all exchanges do for XEM. Because XEM all sending messages (not like BTC) exchange uses it. It easier not to generate new addresses and keep all these private keys. For one account is needed only one private key to keep safe.

If you prefer exchange probably better is use exchanges like bittrex, poloniex where you have better price.

About your transaction:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=1f1f0aa446a73a20d7c6d08b8cc8997a448a5685f102ca50c050534d9f4b6277

You have included wrong message (“heh”) and your transaction hang unassigned on freewallet NEM wallet. Unfortunately only freewallet support can sort this out.

@CryptoBeliever Thanks for your imput and support my friend! It’s really appreciated.They should be more people like you on earth:slight_smile:

Why I didn’t choose the official wallet from NEM (nanowallet) ? Well I guess I didn’t consider the reviews on the internet as I normally do. Since I had a good experience with the Freewallet’s Bitcoin gold wallet, I thought…

Anyway thanks again

@Freewallet Team, I only received a automatic response from your technical support the same day as I opened the problem ticket. Also as mentioned by @CryptoBeliever already,I did include my message code within my transaction.

Whatever it doesn’t really matter now…

Please see the required screenshoot evidence as requested.

Hoping to get my funds as soon as possible.

P.S. edtsech Sorry for your trouble also and good luck with the rest.

Bittrex nem wallet withdrawal history evidence|690x400

1 Like

@Freewallet @CryptoBeliever

1 Like

I am having the same issue I have contacted Freewallet. I transfeered funds from my NEM wallet to Freewallet because I was having issues sending NEM to changelly. Now I have 933 NEM that I haven’t been able to access for almost a month. Freewallet did contact me back and said they are working on the issue but the time it is taking has been frustrating. When I finally do get access to my funds I am going to celebrate.
Hash
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=9b331a84914a9008d0fcb9238fc5dd5fa7e1463ec1d45030532ee69aa198e8be

Same here! I used Alfacashier to exchange ethereum to NEM and sent it to my Freewallet, except that I copied the wallet address and message exactly like it said on my wallet but after an hour, it still has not arrived in my wallet. I immediately created a ticket on Freewallet’s freshdesk and was assigned the ticket number 84784. I have provided every information they require and the last message was an automated reply that my refund is queued for processing and it has been stuck there for a week now. I want my funds in my freewallet now so that I can actually transfer my XEM out of my freewallet! I just hope for goodness sake that they don’t actually refund the XEM back to Alfacashier or I’m really screwed.

In case anyone wants it, here is the transaction hash from Alfacashier.

e79b9c87672aa6e52241747a15db5377025224a44e028f471f941df9e0838849

Why did not they remove the information about the possible deposit on the site since it has not been working for a month and they know it well …

I had other cryptos stored in my freewallet but after this, I’m moving out. I went to using Coinomi as it allows me to keep my recovery phrase.

Never had a problem with freewallet until I got into trading XEM. What a nightmare.

It’s really a nightmare, unfortunate and disappointing!!

I also received an automated reply that my refund is queued for processing…

It’s been more than a week and i’m still waiting for a positive follow up from @Freewallet

FYI, I’ve got the refund.

1 Like

I’m happy for u @edtsech :slight_smile: .As for me, I’m still currently waiting…

Hoping to have a good news by the end of this week also

@shneider_sannon wish you best of luck.