John Fenley for President

Do I actually expect to win? No… I expected exactly what happened. To be censored because I say things that people don’t want to hear. I was not included in the list of available candidates, but my policy document can be seen on www.openapostille.net.

NEM must give stakeholders their coins!

NEM needs to make things right with the stakeholders they have cheated. This issue will follow NEM forever if not corrected. Stakeholders should not have had their coins stolen in this way.

2 Likes

Did you apply and complete all steps required?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

2 Likes

As I understand his membership was rejected by Council.

Some of your point are valid conerns and actually constructive (like your points regarding namespaces), others show ignorance (like your points about decompiling jars and sockpuppeting).
You also seem to focus on the past a lot. “Issuance of the NEMstake asset on NXT.” What are you gonna do about that now ? Do you have a timemachine ? Not to mention you don’t even give reasoning for some of your criticisms. Oh right, you just wanted to find as many reasons as possible to re-open redemption. I guess whether those points make any remote sense wasn’t a major concern huh ?
You should have stuck with constructive criticism but that’s probably not even why you were rejected.

1 Like

For the people who do not understand the other side of the story, can you please explain what went wrong ?

I liked his points.
Some of then hit home to me , minus all the old stuff.
Remember Nem is the New Economy Movement.
Just saying…
Cheers

I don’t believe any candidate has been sent a membership mosaic. Are any candidates valid members? How was this supposed to go again? Oh you missed a deadline?

I think John could’ve give Tony a run for his money

1 Like

The NXT asset issuance was an example of the original vision of “everybody gets an equal share” being corrupted by the greed of those at the helm.

I keep pressing the issue of stake redemption because I, my son, and several hundred others were denied stakes. The coins we should have gotten are being laundered through the Supernode Reward by the same people that took them originally.

In January of this year, the coins my son and I should have gotten would have been worth about $9,000,000 USD. I’m sorry some people think that I’m being unreasonably angry about not getting these coins, but thats enough money to keep me angry for many, many years.

1 Like

why is that?

You have 0 proof that it’s hundreds of people (facts suggest otherwise). You have 0 proof that anything is being “laundered”. You can’t just spew things as facts without backing anything up and expect to be taken seriously.
The issuance on the NXT AE was something the community asked for back then. As far as I remember the team back then was hesitant to do it. But I guess those were all sockpuppets of the team asking for that issuance right ?

Jesus dude, you are beyond embarrassing. I’ve never witnessed such lack of self awareness from anyone else before. It’s pathetic the way you’re clutching at straws…

Please don’t feed the troll. We can enjoy laughing at him but let’s not try to have a productive discussion. We are waaaay beyond that.
For those who don’t know him:
https://whoispontifier.wordpress.com

3 Likes

This thread in itself is a circus act, starting with the title.

1 Like

I believe this account belongs to Jaguar0625
http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_account?account=NAJAGRSQQP75VJJDU7CDSHMASMM33A2R2W6DUHH7

He received a huge and unequal amount of XEM… And now he also receives node rewards…

How many unclaimed stakes does this page, that is largely cited as the official word on the subject, list under unclaimed BTT stakes? Not Claiming NEMStake, Why It Is No Longer Possible and the History of the Process

447 people in the same situation as me. How many of those people work at, or run, crypto news outlets and will NEVER run a positive article about NEM until this is handled?

That number doesn’t even include people cheated through the asset exchange, and wrongfully accused sockpuppets. How many personal sockpuppets did the people in charge let through? They were the ones in charge of the audit.

It’s obvious that nothing will change because everyone involved is dishonest and scrambling for every cent they can.

This whole thing is more about honor for me now. I don’t want to live in a world where crooks and cheaters prosper, and every time I’m accused of lying I double my resolve.

1 Like

I understand… Just honour though?

Oh right, thanks. I knew I was missing something.

1 Like

He got paid in XEM for his work. Nobody knew about TB back then, so future development were also a consideration. Nobody knew how devs would be paid in future so they got more.

That’s not accurate. 447 people didn’t claim their stake, only a handlful actually tried after the deadline though.
Note that I even aggree with it being a problem that people couldn’t claim their stakes.

It shouldn’t include that as that’s based purely on assumptions. How do you know any were let through ? How do you know that people in charge had sockpuppets ? See it’s stuff like this that makes people not take you seriously. You make baseless accusation.

Well that is ironic…

1 Like

@gimre Council should answer. But on the end (after registration and fee payment) Council must accept membership.
Maybe @Xpedite or @Inside_NEM can explain. But I think it’s related with PR making by Pontifier to NEM (conflict of interest? ;))