Kung-Fung ! Alpha stage on FB

Presenting to you a still small project, I supply all things Mycology, some plant based extracts (all legal), various mushroom cultures and gift away small batches of products that I made for myself.

You can contact me in messenger on fb, or on this forum (you’ll get faster response in msger) :slight_smile:

Those who got kung-fung:coin on faucet can reedem it by sending me a message and i’ll find something for you.

There will be more to get than just( :joy: ) mycelium of reishi, cordyceps militaris, shiitake, hericum erinaceus, trametes versicolor and extract of vasica plant as I make more fun and good stuff.

Be sure to follow because I will post as soon as I decide it’s good enough.

You can also buy for XEM (we will convert at the time of order)

I hope the knowledge I share will benefit to your well being :slight_smile:

The more support i have, the more I can make :wink:

Stay well everyone, thanks for opportunity to present my project.

2 Likes

I got one! I am reviewing all the things you sell. Sounds very cool! Can’t wait to support this!

1 Like

Что с этим делать ,у меня выпало 1 KUNG-FUNG:COIN

Find Kung-Fung on facebook, there are products in posts, message and we will see you find something for you! :slight_smile:

EDIT: I dropped another 100 coins at faucet, happy new year!

Your balance
0.107 XEM
1 KUNG-FUNG:COIN
Я здесь новый плохо понимаю,что здесь делать

Как на кране восстановить аккаунт если кошки удалены

Try posting in tech support, or rather in RU part of forum, i can’t help you with that question.

As for the screenshot you have to have 1 xem to send mosaic. Use translator as i use and read on :slight_smile:

ГДЕ Я могу получить информацию по AITSU:TOKEN

only if there is topic by person who made it, if not go to http://chain.nem.ninja/#/blocks/0 and search by namespace and mosaic

A post was merged into an existing topic: NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

Ваш баланс

5,304 XEM
10 AITSU: TOKEN
3.9 АКВАЛИФ: АКВАЛИФЕК
1 KUNG-FUNG: COIN
1 SETAGAYA: ГУРУКОСАМИН
Адрес выплат
NBR43365QJXVJQSNHMOMYEX4ATHBAMRF3Z22Z3KE

время разработки
2018-01-02

Ты играл 42 раз!

Отменить все

引 き 出 し に は 5XEM 以上 必要 で す. さ ら に 手 数 料 と し て 5XEM か か り ま す.
Вам нужно больше, чем 5XEM для снятия, и уменьшено 5 XEM для txfee…Что делать дальше?

1 Like

Your balance
5.304 XEM
10 AITSU:TOKEN
3.9 AQUALIFE:AQUALIFECOIN
1 KUNG-FUNG:COIN
1 SETAGAYA:GURUKOSAMIN