List of NEM contributers

In preparation for the journey that we will soon undertake, we would like to make a list of people that have contributed to NEM so far and give them some kind of recognition as we go forward on our epic journey. If you made a contribution, please make a comment in this thread with your name (if it is different on this forum) and how you helped to build our community so I can write it down and acknowledge you. Some of you may be shy and humble and keep your work to yourself, but please just go ahead and add your contribution anyway. My memory isn't perfect and it has been a long time and I would like to make sure I didn't forget anybody!Ā  :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Kooream was promised a stake for helping with the sock analysis.

JKOIL was promised some amount of NEM for helping with sock analysis (though the amount was not determined).

Mixmaster, Jadedjack, and averagejoe have helped a lot with testing.

Ronel has done a TON of work for NEM by organizing meetups and the Chinese guys and working with the Chinese press. He should be rewarded similarly to the marketing team, IMHO.

TaunSew has been a constant shill for us :smiley:

Xiaoshan has helped with translating some Chinese.

Gulliver helped with translating some Japanese.

Crackerhead redid the nem.io homepage!

BrainOfMasses handed out NEM fliers

ShawnLeary and Crackerhead created the first NEM meetup

Erkki helped with marketing and running our forums

Pheromone runs our forums

EFFV helped out a little on marketing

Taumon helped out a little on marketing and ran reddit.

I will update to add more when I get the time/remember more ^^

Mr.PortMan and i'm represent the russian community of russian-speaking nemsters from russian forum mmgp.ru.

NEM on russian forum MMGP : http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=246099

I am responsible of NCC Finnish translation and helped
a little newbies at local btt thread.

1 Like

If translation counts, I made NCC translation to Lithuanian.

1 Like

[Quote]TaunSew has been a constant forum warrior for us :smiley:

Some will say that does not deserve recognition but a good post can reach thousands.Ā  My posts did caught the attention of many and I was later thanked for it.Ā  People like Indiania, after the initial stakeholder list, came into NEM through my posts.

I also initiated the total supply change and was always on telegram doing QA with multiple community projects.

EditĀ  other names

Instacash, Mixmaster, Nembit and Kodtycoin are absent from this thread.

Kkot NEM too for her photos.

Rockethead, been to at least two events on behalf of NEM and organized the silver coins and Alt Nemo.

Arg-Pentam?Ā  Gone for ages, thoā€¦

Then there are people doing technical contributions like Indiania but that is another thread?

I would like to present a beautiful Russian technical expert jurisdiction bitcointalk - Andme. With Andme in Russian jurisdiction were excellent online help and training information.
I want the same will introduce our constant optimist and futurist -Mr.Portman.
And yours truly, lyka, opened Russian jurisdiction bitcointalk. Participated in the testing. Now I am consulted on the draft within the NEM. This project was named NEM management as very interesting.

korream has helped with first round of sock-audit.
zota87 has managed social media for a while and also contributed in other way on trello (i would be more specific but my memory is currently undergoing maintainance)

some slimboard activity
- take a part of beta-testing in russian flow https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.1600
- i'm web-master, and have made a one site about nem in CIS zone: nemcoin.su (for distribution via feat exchange and information)
- have a discuss with lyka about his web-service idea

Then there are people doing technical contributions like Indiania but that is another thread?

this is a thread for anybody that did anything

thilon has been administrating a QQ Group(QQ:331624814) called NEM China and he translated some important information about NEM to this QQ group.such as got NEM final stakeholder, wrote article about how to install NEM client and translated the redemption of NEM

thilon is also running a website called [url=http://www.itechly.com]www.itechly.com.This website is about IT news.

Boestin has done some Dutch translation and is responsible for the LinkedIn communication distributionsĀ  :wink:

Don't forget a panther has arrived too!

https://forum.ournem.com/vps-nodes/panther03's-nodes/new/#top

The promotion of leading NEM in the China,
the release of the latest NEM information in bitcoins mainstream media
open the NEM special report http://bite01.com/bit/category/nem
Operation of the NEM Chinese weiboļ¼šhttp://weibo.com/nemchina

beta-testing and contest

I helped a little with Beta Testing and distributed some Millions of Testnem.

I went back to July 2014, on the Russian BTT thread, and verified and confirmed Lyka, Andme, Mr. Portland and Alexa82.

Someone will have to help confirm / verify the Chinese language contributors as much of their activity was off BTT.

I intend on looking at the other language communities, unless they speak up for themselves, but I'ld have to use machine translation.

KevinLi has contributed as below:
1.Traslationā€“have translated some documents into Chineseļ¼Œsuch as some specification about multisig.

2.Forum Managementā€“administrating the NEM chinese official forum witch Ronel and resolve some serious problems of the forum.

3.Activity Organnizationā€“have organnized some meetup with Ronel.
:smiley:

Boestin has done some Dutch translation and is responsible for the LinkedIn communication distributionsĀ  ;)

I am also in your group ; ) with 160 connections.

I'm just testing and made couple of bug reports,but currently,I'm busy with NCC translation to russian language,so may be I can reserve some "thanks" :)
It is pretty hard to make correct translation,because many words in different situations,may have different translations,and to make it correct,I need to know in which situations client showing some messages.Who from dev's team can help me with that?

This is off topic in this thread. Please contact me via PM, I can help you. Let the devs do their thing, we want to launch soon ;)