List of NEM contributers

I have done the French translation.

I'm not sure if this list is up-to-date (I've took it in the Translation Tool thread : [url=https://forum.ournem.com/beta-launch-discussion/ncc-translation-tool/]https://forum.ournem.com/beta-launch-discussion/ncc-translation-tool/), but you should include all translators.  freigeist could probably give you an updated list :

Bulgarian: filchef
Chinese: renolteng.li
Croatian: freigeist         
Czech: Apex
Dutch: boestin 
English: Krysto         
Finnish: kauppalahti     
French: Chaos514
German: BloodyRookie, mixmaster         
Hindi: iaminitnow06
Italian: rigel           
Japanese: makoto, amytheplanarshift
Lithuanian: martismartis       

From the thread, I can also see:

Spanish: mess
Romanian: xtester
Chinese: Shawn
Vietnamese: Krysto
Polish: Spider

Other people that contributed to the thread but i'm not sure on which languages:
Parana
lcharles123

Again, I think that someone should confirm the information above as it might be inaccurate, but it's a start.

I have done the French translation.

I'm not sure if this list is up-to-date (I've took it in the Translation Tool thread : [url=https://forum.ournem.com/beta-launch-discussion/ncc-translation-tool/]https://forum.ournem.com/beta-launch-discussion/ncc-translation-tool/), but you should include all translators.  freigeist could probably give you an updated list :

Bulgarian: filchef
Chinese: renolteng.li
Croatian: freigeist         
Czech: Apex
Dutch: boestin 
English: Krysto         
Finnish: kauppalahti     
French: Chaos514
German: BloodyRookie, mixmaster         
Hindi: iaminitnow06
Italian: rigel           
Japanese: makoto, amytheplanarshift
Lithuanian: martismartis       

From the thread, I can also see:

Romanian: xtester
Chinese: Shawn
Vietnamese: Krysto
Polish: Spider

Other people that contributed to the thread but i'm not sure on which languages:
Parana
lcharles123

Again, I think that someone should confirm the information above as it might be inaccurate, but it's a start.

Thanks. That's what this thread is for, lest we forget. :-)

UP? Haha

who are these guys?  ???

Gimre, BloodyRookie, Jaguar, Makoto, they have helped for sure

sure about that ? Apart from writing the whole software I don't see much of an accomplishment here. Maybe let em have 1 stake ?

I did some 3d graphics for logo contest and when the logo will have final shape I will make some 3D printing NEM item.

Animated gif:

3D printing examples:

Looks very nice! Which software are you using?

Could you do that with the shield logo?

Gimre, BloodyRookie, Jaguar, Makoto, they have helped for sure

sure about that ? Apart from writing the whole software I don't see much of an accomplishment here. Maybe let em have 1 stake ?

I was just going to write there name on the first block.  ;)

I am responsible of NCC Finnish translation and helped
a little newbies at local btt thread.

I have also tried to promote NEM in Finnish bitcoin related forums and my girlfriend btt username Jenska contributed to the logo-competition and did quite well actually in the first rounds of votings in trello boards.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/117326947@N06/

Looks very nice! Which software are you using?

Could you do that with the shield logo?

Thank you. It is modeled in 3ds max and printed in Shapeways service. I can make shield logo but it is usually only in one color or material. Here are some other [url=https://nxtforum.org/goods/nxt-3d-prints-by-marek3ball-5823/]examples.

I'm going to be locking this thread soonish, so if any names aren't mentioned, please hurry up

Beta testing, POI competition and Language translation(Hindi).

Jkoil and Hollowman338 for Beta testing and PoI competition.

1 Like

And so is Tolstoy for his PoI contest participation and contribution of his winning proceeds to AltNemo.

Instacash donated the nem.io domain to the NEM team, and helped with the early alpha by setting up a network of nodes.

Pocesar for beta and technical
Fatih87SK for forum and twitter
TwinWinNerd for forum, twitter and website support

pcarmona for the Portuguese language community

I guess Hollowman get's an extra stake for his constant FUDing on btt ? Dude is on my ignorelist as well. If he get's anything then I'll donate some to Come-from-Above so everything is fair.

In general though...
We need to consider the actual input here. Just testing the beta imho doesn't qualify for a reward and neither does participating in a competition. Unless of course you win said competition.
These things qualify someone as a not worthless stakeholder, which is great but a reward ?

People that spammed the network when we needed them to
People that found and reported bugs in the proper channels (all those githubs issues)
Poeple that ran social media channels.
People that wrote How-Tos
People that actively helped people redeem
Just people that put some time in and can actually show something for it.
If we're gonna throw NEM at everyone that registered here it makes NEM look like it's worthless.

I hope I don't look like I don't appreciate everything people have done - I do - a lot. I just don't like seeing people coming out of every nook and crany asking for a reward for things that should be just normal. "Being active on the forum" - Srsly ?
Just because Obama and the EU win the Nobel peace price doesn't mean we need to follow such retarded thinking.

I guess Hollowman get's an extra stake for his constant FUDing on btt ? Dude is on my ignorelist as well. If he get's anything then I'll donate some to Come-from-Above so everything is fair.

In general though...
We need to consider the actual input here. Just testing the beta imho doesn't qualify for a reward and neither does participating in a competition. Unless of course you win said competition.
These things qualify someone as a not worthless stakeholder, which is great but a reward ?

People that spammed the network when we needed them to
People that found and reported bugs in the proper channels (all those githubs issues)
Poeple that ran social media channels.
People that wrote How-Tos
People that actively helped people redeem
Just people that put some time in and can actually show something for it.
If we're gonna throw NEM at everyone that registered here it makes NEM look like it's worthless.

I hope I don't look like I don't appreciate everything people have done - I do - a lot. I just don't like seeing people coming out of every nook and crany asking for a reward for things that should be just normal. "Being active on the forum" - Srsly ?
Just because Obama and the EU win the Nobel peace price doesn't mean we need to follow such retarded thinking.

This is contributors' list. Who's talking about rewards? ;-)

Hey...  don't forget the Parana bot fella!  ;)

Parana also wrote a really serious how to guide about setting up multiple modems

Instacash donated the nem.io domain to the NEM team, and helped with the early alpha by setting up a network of nodes.

I was just about to say that he donated a domain.. :)