List of NEM contributers

Instacash donated the nem.io domain to the NEM team, and helped with the early alpha by setting up a network of nodes.

I was just about to say that he donated a domain.. :)

Thank you kodty :)

In fact I have another domain that I'd like to hand over to the team (if you want it, that is): nemfaucet.com 

This one was also registered last year (4th September), I thought it might come handy after launch.

Instacash donated the nem.io domain to the NEM team, and helped with the early alpha by setting up a network of nodes.

I was just about to say that he donated a domain.. :)

Thank you kodty :)

In fact I have another domain that I'd like to hand over to the team (if you want it, that is): nemfaucet.com 

This one was also registered last year (4th September), I thought it might come handy after launch.

No worries :) yeah that would be great. All we need now is someone who can develop the faucet for us ;) lol we can discus the transfer via pm if you like?

No worries :) yeah that would be great. All we need now is someone who can develop the faucet for us ;) lol we can discus the transfer via pm if you like?

sure thing, pm sent 8)
update: domain successfully pushed over to kodty

Thanks to everyone that took time to reply and nominated others!  :smiley:

I’m an android, java developer. Is there a way I can contribute to the nem open source project?

3 Likes

If you are good with android, perhaps you could help finish our mobile android app.

2 Likes

Yes. As Makoto mentioned, we would like to have somebody working on our Android app.

It will be open sourced soon and is basically ready to launch except for little tweaks. I’ll PM you the link to install it so you can take a look.

1 Like

@makoto @jabo38
Sure. I’m a full time developer but I can make time to contribute to NEM. Thanks for your support.

2 Likes