MiCai - the world’s first AI based private wealth management protocol built on the NEM blockchain

I think this looks a viable project, however i cant seem to get the voting module to work, it says its down for maintenance. Anyone else having this problem?

I believe the actual vote starts on sunday. The current vote you can see will be cancelled as the vote should start 5 days after the proposal. Greg explained it somewhere above but it’s easy to miss it between the lines

oh ok, i though voting had started, either way, it looks like the voting module is down currently.

UPDATE:

After reviewing some of the feedback regarding the feedback of the community, as well as talks with the NEM Foundation Council, we’d like to announce that we will postponing the official voting to give us some time to interact more with the broader community and provide better understanding of our project. We hope to re-engage with you all early next year with more information on the development of our protocol and our ICO plans. On behalf of everyone at MiCai, I’d like to thank you all for your encouragement and feedback, we are very grateful for this learning experience.

Wishing you and your families a safe and merry festive season, and Happy New Year!

Greg

I believe that majority of nem community was for the proposal, some just needed more time to process this as its a lot of money. Anyway looking forward for a second proposal, please dont take too long! :wink:

1 Like

Really? It’s convenient you and NEM foundation, first try to ram through million dollar projects by dropping in a vote with no notice or discussion, then invalidate and disregard community when the poll is running 75% “no”.

http://explorer.ournem.com/#/polllist

I think you should be pleased Greg took all the criticism on the chin.
He’s decided that the community is right and he made a mistake in proposing the MiCai project without interacting with the NEM community.

He’s trying to make amends, repair what damage he did and prove he and the MiCai project are going to be beneficial to our community.

I’m glad he has held himself accountable and admitted he made a mistake.
I’ve seen another project mess up and hasn’t done the right thing by it’s community.

I can sense your anger @zerostake and I’m not condemning you for feeling the way you do. You’re an advocate for this community as is anyone and I see you’ve got NEM’s best interests at heart.

I hope that the next time @Greg and the MiCai team share their proposal you and many others feel differently about them :slight_smile:

Happy New Year

Not angry, only once again disappointed and disheartened by the greed of NEM top management and their cowboy attitude towards community funds.

Remember AltNemo? Crypto Apex? Do you know who first had idea of a Silver Coin fund for stakeholders? How it seemed planned only as a cheap money grab of community funds? Why NEM leadership now wants to transfer these Silver Coin funds into Supernode fund vs. back to original stakeholders as promised? Why Supernode requirement was set @ 3 million XEM? Why NEM leaders are very resistant to any talks of lowering Supernode balance requirements despite spiraling price of XEM? Exclusion trumps inclusion here, personal profits trump community concerns.

Lon Wong in telegram says he asks them to redo their proposal. You can be disappointed all you want, it’s your right. I am quit happy here and not going to make accusation about the core team pretending I know all the facts and their motivation. I do wonder, why you are still holding a coin where you think the core team is motivated by greed and not getting out asap as I would have if I think like you do.

1 Like

The vote was not valid the whole time, because it was started at the same time as this thread and according guidelines of community fund it should be started 5 days after thread on forum.

After Greg realised this, he posted that current vote is not valid and new vote will be created 5 days after thread was created.
But I was not created because the whole proposal was postponed.

Because of this most of NEM investors who take this seriously (including me) did not vote yet.

2 Likes