Need help to harvest with nano wallet 1.4.13

Hello i got problem to harvest hope you can solve it !
i send some nem in my wallet here in the nano wallet 1.4.13 from an exchange > 10000 nem and i still have this :
Remote status
INACTIVE
Harvesting status
INACTIVE
Vested balance
0.000000 XEM
Harvested blocks
No blocks harvested

well before i have tried to activate by by clicking activate and send but i noticed it was written transaction fee 0.15
and then statu goes to to activating.

But still nothing after 1hour i have change node by mistake cant remenber the previous one
should i activate again? its written “You must send an importance transfer from the left panel to activate your remote account” at the end too.
so im lost.
I have read the tutorial it should be a 6 nem fees to activate its very strange.
well i would only harvest basicly without nis with my balance nem.
so i need help im lost from 1 hours now :s the nano wallet file 1.4.13 doesnt have start html file but Nanowallet file inside the zip may its that to launch it?
it looks my public key is unkown for now too when i change of node. -(when activate with 0.15 nem on one node i get one before but tswitching node make me switch again to unknown publick key )
i lost for now 30.15 nem :s
hope you could help me to harvest. here a screen of my problem. May its easier with it :
:

May i have to wait 24 hours in the nano wallet ?
Or i should activate again before in one node?

First of all it tages 6 hours to activate delegated harvesting.
More importantly though, you need a vested balance of 10 000 XEM not just a balance of 10 000 XEM. What this means is that you have to let your XEM sit a little in your wallet. 10% will vest each day. Once you have 10 000 XEM vested you can start harvesting. If you’re wondering why this is neccessary - it’s a security meassure.

The 6 XEM fee is outdated. Fees have been lowered with the last release. So nothing strange there.

Ah oki memario thank you for the info about the 6 Xem fee is outdated i didn’t know that’s help me!
now my statut is in “activating” after the night and i saw :

• Importance transfer transaction - 0.150000 XEM Fri, 15 Sep 2017 05:56 just appear.
• my vested ballance increase too.
• just the haversting statut is inactive

i probably have to wait now cause when i changed node yesterday late at 4 it seems the 6 hours needed to activate has reset.
probably cause the importance transfer transaction took delay to appear again.
as you see my previous post was made 6hours before and i had paid to active in another node some hours before this post (near 1hour and half / 2hours)
But because i switch node while i was in “activating status” it looks the importance transfer transaction has been delayed and reset in the new node.
So that maybe why its still not in green “activate” yet.
I probably have to wait 05:56 + 6 so should be at 12 ^^ thats why i stress. may its not recomanded to switch node when you are in the 6 hours activation.
Hope i’m right memario? :slight_smile: Best regards, i will sleep a bit now
I will write to stay inform people that is solve or not :slight_smile:

No it doesn’t reset. It’s simply a matter of how many blocks have passed since your tx and every node will calculate that time the same.

After roughly 6 hours delegated harvesting should be activated and harvestin should still be inactive as you can’t harvest yet (vested balance and all).

If you tell us your account we can better see what’s going on.

ah oki memario yes i will appreciate cause its still not activate but still in activating here its my address
ND4BRL-ECS75C-2SE2IN-TSZ6F3-EJXTWA-7BADV4-2J75
ND4BRLECS75C2SE2INTSZ6F3EJXTWA7BADV42J75

and my public key appears in my account.
hope you can tell me with this what’s going on too :slight_smile:

this is what i see waiting im active hope you can help me memario
May i need to activate again? i activate before i get the 10000 in vest balance

For Vested Balance, if you have deposited 100,000 XEM or more, you can achieve 10,000 XEM in 24 hours.

In time, I think that the status of Remote account has changed from ACTIVATING to ACTIVE.
If you keep ACTIVATING, please display a different page once and return to this page. Or log out and log in again.

After confirming that Remote account is ACTIVE, next we will start harvesting.
Only the red frame in the figure below is operated.

Enter the password at the top of the red frame.
Select the NIS server to request harvesting. For selection, you can directly enter the address of the pull-down menu or NIS server.
If you are told that “There is no space in the slot” when selecting, select a different server.
If you can not find it by all means, please use the following tools etc. to search for a server with a free slot and manually enter.

http://hydrographer-ape-87625.bitballoon.com/

Finally, harvesting is started by pressing the start button at the bottom.
Please confirm that “Harvesting Status” at the top has become ACTIVE.

Be careful:
When the NIS server that requested harvesting restarts, the request for harvesting is invalidated. In that case, you must start harvesting again.
For this reason, it is necessary to periodically check whether harvesting is enabled.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you mizunashi! i have relog and my remote statut became active! :grinning::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:
Now i will try harversting with what you said after :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can someone help me sort out harvesting. For a long time, I have consistently had problems trying to harvest with nem (with 200,000+ nem).

First of all, it’s incredibly frustrating and time consuming to go through a list of nodes to try and find a node that isn’t full. I only need to see nodes with spare capacity, nothing else!

Eventually, I find a node I can harvest on and I activate it. After a few days I may get a few stray nem but maybe only once or twice… the payments stop, I go back to nano and discover it’s now inactive. So basically I must babysit this 24/7 or else I get zero. THIS IS NOT USER FRIENDLY.

Btw, it doesn’t help that the nem android app doesn’t have the harvesting settings.

Is there any better way to do this?

I do not understand English very much, so I am sorry if it is different from the content of the question.

First, on the selection of nodes to request Harvesting.
Recently, many people began harvesting. The number that can be accepted at the super node now is getting low.

Also, in harvesting, harvesting stops when the node restarts.

For this reason, several programs were created.
As a common point, it is a site that finds an empty slot.

http://hydrographer-ape-87625.bitballoon.com/

In addition to this, you can also detect the reboot of the node and let you know by e-mail.

http://tracking.bclotto.io/

In this case, we first deposit the private key of the Remote account.
This automatically finds a free node and connects. When the node restarts, it connects to another free node.
In this way, we provide a harvesting environment that will not miss a moment.

http://nem-tools.com/#/harvesting

Above, thank you.

Can someone show me how the reboot is detected so I can write my own custom script to notify? Thanks.

I think that this is the creator of the following.
If it is helpful.

I’m also having difficulty starting the harvesting process. My remote status is Active, and I have a vested balance over 10 000 xem. At the bottom of the screen it just says “No free slots on selected node, please choose another”. I’ve tried just about every node on the pull down screen, but I just see the message that there are no free slots. I’ve tried direct typing the addresses in, but still the same result. I also tried the node addresses found at http://tracking.bclotto.io, but they did not work either. Is there some other setting that might need to be adjusted? Everything else with the Nano Wallet seems to be working fine.

Different Remote addresses may be activated.
Could you tell me both the Remote address currently displayed and the NEM address of the wallet?

Thank you.

The remote address is :NDDYC55WIX7RULQFGVXLQ6LHLB4PNCJFBZ5LPWYI

The NEM address is NCP4O4LT3ZG4QKSVIRTA6V4SUJENQAXOHXLQ2AHH

Thank you.

1 Like

The setting was satisfactory.
Try it, I will make a full node with empty slot from now so please wait about 15 minutes.

It will take about 5 minutes, so please change the NIS server in the upper node menu and restart the NanoWallet.
Even in that state, can you connect even if you ask a super node with empty slots?

I have launched FullNode with free nodes.
Please set the request destination of harvesting to 210.169.63.101.

I’m sorry its not working. I tried changing the node at the top of the screen. The only two options that come up as working with a green circle are the nijuichi and jusan options. There are 10 other node options, but they come up with a red circle. I’ve logged out of the wallet and back in. I’ve manually entered the harvesting address 210.169.63.101. None of that changed anything. It still says there are no free slots doesn’t all me to click on the start delegated harvesting button.

Can you test it again at 210.169.63.101?

Please manually enter the NIS server in the Node menu and try the same address as harvesting.
Still, if you can not delegate to this place, it is considered that you can not delegate even if there are empty slots.

Please tell me the version of NanoWallet. Is it and the execution environment is the application version or the universal version?
In the case of the universal version, please also tell me about your browser.

I manually entered 210.169.63.101 into the “custom node option”. When I did that a red node indicator showed, and the delegating option below disappeared. Also, everything else disappeared on the top of my screen (dashboard, send, services, explorer, and gem balance). I then switched back to Nijuichi from the pull down list of 12 nodes, then the green node indicator appeared and it was back to where I originally was. In the delegating section in the lower portion of screen I manually entered 210.169.63.101 using Nijuichi and also trying Jusan, those are the only 2 that show a green node circle, but again it still says no free slots on selected node.

I’m using nanoWallet Version:BETA 1.4.13. I’m using the Safari browser running macOS 10.12.6. I don’t understand what application version or universal version mean. So, I don’t know how to answer that question.