Need help to harvest with nano wallet 1.4.13

OK. The NanoWallet is the latest version, it becomes the Universal version.

My environment is the same OS, different browser only.
I am using Google Chome.

Here, there are three servers that can not be used in the node list, san, go, alice4.
Perhaps there is a possibility that you can not successfully connect to a free node of harvesting.

I will list a node with many vacant slots below, so please try it.

alpha.nemspace.com
bravo.nemspace.com
juliett.nemspace.com
tango.nemspace.com

Perhaps there is a possibility that something wrong information is stored in the database that NanoWallet memorizes.
In this case, try using Google Chome or FireFox. When using for the first time, since there is no wallet information in the browser, importing from the wit file is necessary.

I’ve tried the new list of nodes several times now, but no success. :disappointed:

I prefer to stay with the Safari browser so as to be consistent with the macOS.

Thank you for trying.

Several months ago, there was a problem with the NanoWallet in the environment at Safari. There are also many people who are not currently using Safari even now due to its influence.

If you are using Safari, it is recommended to clear the cache after confirming that you securely backed up the wlt file and secret key.
After restarting Safari, if the wallet that should be in the wallet list does not come out, you can see that the data is beautifully erased. After that, please import the wlt file and check the operation.

From another viewpoint, it seems that part of communication to outside is blocked. There is a possibility that access is stopped by some security software.
For this, it is necessary to change security software settings.

Furthermore, there is a possibility that the routing information is complicated at the Internet provider or relatively close to the network.
In this case, you will have to wait for the time to stabilize the network.

Since the setting on the block chain is definitely done, I think that the environment in the vicinity of the client is affecting the highest possibility.

thanks

I tried it with the latest Safari here, but it seems that it works well.

If you do not have anything, how about setting up compulsory harvest in my NIS server for a while?
In that case, you need to present the private key of the Remote account.
When doing this, it is desirable to present private key of remote account to people trusted by everyone.
I do not know if that applies to it.

However, it is impossible to withdraw money from your Wallet even if the private key of the Remote account is known all over the world, so please be relieved in that regard.

If you want a forced harvest please send PM.
This will be at 4:30 in the morning, so I will go to bed.

Thank you.

hi pawelm my adress

NC76NN-ZM6OXW-6UWR3D-NSC4ID-TVYVVF-MWTYW7-UAU6

Require a minimum balance of 10,000 vested XEM

I’m not winning
2. If I win, when do they take over

Hello @User_Admin what’s your question is?
You can start harvesting when you have 10000 XEM vested balance. Now you have 195.813738 XEM vested.

Very thanks
10000 XEM vested balance will be added to the account afterwards