NEM Beta 0.5.4

@nembit86: probably it has been locked so people don't send to old addresses. Anyway, I have sent some coins to the address you supplied above.

HI BR...yeah...got your xem but I cant send any.....IM missing something obviously

do i need to make a new address or something ?

I created some new NEM wallets, but I can

@nembit86: probably it has been locked so people don't send to old addresses. Anyway, I have sent some coins to the address you supplied above.

HI BR...yeah...got your xem but I cant send any.....IM missing something obviously

do i need to make a new address or something ?

Is there an error message displayed in the gui which gives a hint what is going wrong?
(If not i need the ncc/nis logs).

I created some new NEM wallets, but I can

Could you send some test NEM?

TDBMZ3-WES3OI-YDA3TJ-USJ33K-FSYVNY-NCHGQG-46NE

NCC is still very laggy in opera :confused:

And if you try to add an existing account and put an invalid private key I get the "An error occurred that the development team did not have foreseen.". That error message should probably be changed to something more like "Error: the private key you entered isn't valid".

Furthermore "Change account label" doesn't work, I have to do it from the address book page (btw. are your own accounts supposed to be there at all?).

Other than that everything seems to work fine :slight_smile:

Tested it but it works for me (creating a new wallet, closing wallet and then opening again).
Can you supply the logs for ncc?

I took a look at the logs and it seems the client can

I 'think' mine is working…

care to help a brother out?

TBAV7Z-RKLAXN-ODOUEZ-EQTZIA-APYPAI-PWJOWW-7KTL

Loaded nice - need some nem

TAICSV-CMZBNW-4L7V2C-HDWFHE-L5IE6C-DHDDVH-XUUV

Not sure if this is a bug.
When setting an account to Primary, the text under the account number in the popup box shows: "<span class="null">&lt;No label&gt;</span>"

I approve this bug also when I send transaction of 8 000 000 Nem from address book fee was just 6 Nem and when I send 1 000 000 Nem again fee was 6 Nem

Not sure if this is a bug.
When setting an account to Primary, the text under the account number in the popup box shows: "<span class="null">&lt;No label&gt;</span>"

I approve this bug also when I send transaction of 8 000 000 Nem from address book fee was just 6 Nem and when I send 1 000 000 Nem again fee was 6 Nem

Y, we were doing some fee changes, and apparently, big TXes go with 6 Nem fee ;) (that will ofc change)

Only thing I've noticed so far is that when importing a private key, if there is a space at the end the client will give an Error 500. After I removed the space the key imported fine, but this should either be automatically truncated or a more user-friendly error message should be displayed.

Here are some of the things I have learnt so far playing with NEM.

When I make a multisig account, the window doesn

can someone send me luverly XEM ?

TCIWDJ-WSICNH-JANDVP-GZGR73-3COPIH-O2JP5Q-DEDJ

cheers man !!!

I really like playing with the new version! One thing I just noticed: When converting an account to multisig, is says "Transaction successfully sent", and the dialog remains open.  Probably already noticed elsewhere...

ya i noticed that too.. it should really close automatically cos when it doesnt it leaves you wondering if it really sent.

on another note: in the last version when connectiong to a remote nis using local NCC, it was really buggy but this version works as good as using a local instance of NIS.. impressive work devs.. i think NIS booted in less than 10 seconds or something too which really blew me away.. and the speed of transactions.. i sent one, flicked over to the other account and it was showing.. no more than 20-30 seconds later it had a confirm..

honest to god the devs have really out done themselves with this version. ;D

Very nice work Devs.

I translated to Pt_BR. Its on GitHub.

I worked a lot this december and January.

My ancient Linux Mint instalation got a bug while changing the Kernel throught apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade ={

Now Im setting up my notebook with the CentOS 7 for the spam bot. I hope it got more stable than linux mint.

see you around

Great work guys. Multisig is looking good.  :wink:

Deleted the old wallet and created a new one but still getting ERROR 121.

This might mean, that only wallet has been created without corresponding address book file.
(you should see files like <name>.wlt and <name>.adb in NEM\ncc directory)

Please try removing the wallet once again and creating new one. Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll try to fix it.

Did this one last time removing all NEM folders and cleared all caching in Java control panel. This time it works and the adb file has been created (whereas before it wasn't)

KC

think i spotted a small bug…

when creating a new account(new address in wallet), it doesnt save the "label" you give it in the "create new account" pop up box. and when i go to "change account label" it lets me enter it but then tells me the address is not saved in "address book" and wont save the label. perhaps when a new account is created by the user in a wallet it should automatically be saved in address book? would simplify things much more.

also, is there a way to activate harvesting of a multisig account? you need to make a transaction to do it but you cant make a transaction using the actual multisig account… so is there, or will there be a way to activate it using one of the signatory accounts? come launch it would be brilliant to be able to lock a cold storage account using multisig and activate remote harvesting using a signatory account.

also, will it ever be possible to create a cold storage account(create keys on offline computer and send coins to it), turn it into a multisig account and activate remote harvesting for it all whilst never actually using the keys for the cold storage account on an online computer? security on steroids i know but better safe than sorry lol

also, i just deleted a multisig signatory account with out any warning that it is a signatory account i was deleting… perhaps a warning should pop to check that the user really wants to delete a signatory account perhaps displaying accounts that it is signatory for? multisig is powerful but its also very dangerous for anyone unfamiliar with it.