NEM Beta 0.5.4

just in case some of you missed that: https://forum.ournem.com/beta-launch-discussion/find-rookies-egg-and-win-10-million-nem's-secret-bonus-!!!/msg12665/#msg12665

Is there really a ten million bonus or is that testnem bonus?

That was initial game and about test-nem ofc, new game brings fame ;)

More one bug I find.In my address book I have 3 accounts one mulisig and 2 which are cosigners for this multisig account.Before I make mulisign account from this 2 accounts was possible to send XEM from address book. After they come in signers it is impossible - give me error  740 Transaction is not allowed for multisig account.

This is not really a bug. A multisig account can not initiate a transaction.

This is really bug.I know multisig account can not initiate a transaction but signers for multisig account can initiate transactions from address book but they can NOT.

Using Nem monitor, NIS doesn't start automatically, need to start it manually. Windows7, 64 bit.

I Ran into this issue also with Mac OS Version 10.10.2 (14C109); 64 bit.

Just tested and it started NIS for me.
Could you both provide the NIS log?

Did you ever go over my Log I posted the PDF on Dropbox?
Dropbox URL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcwvfd38srpqpvy/NEM%20Server%20Logs%20%282-4-15%29.pdf?dl=0

I just had a hell of a time logging back on; it seems my NIS server is really having trouble connecting. Once I finally got it to connect and re-sync blocks; there are errors... My "Harvested Blocks" are not correct [Attached Photos]:

Photo A) Shows 3 "Harvested Fee's" Received ...
Photo B) Shows 1 "Harvested Fee" and the previous [Photo A] are not even there any longer?

I did have 9000ish XEM Harvested; Now I only have 3000ish XEM... What is going on with this? Seems like a big problem...

I just had a hell of a time logging back on; it seems my NIS server is really having trouble connecting. Once I finally got it to connect and re-sync blocks; there are errors... My "Harvested Blocks" are not correct [Attached Photos]:

Photo B) Shows 1 "Harvested Fee" and the previous [Photo A] are not even there any longer?

I did have 9000ish XEM Harvested; Now I only have 3000ish XEM... What is going on with this? Seems like a big problem...

o0 it's quite obvious you went on a fork, then the fork got resolved (that's why the blocks disappear)...

also the tip should be, that you have harvested TWO consecutive blocks having such a low amount of XEM...

I just had a hell of a time logging back on; it seems my NIS server is really having trouble connecting. Once I finally got it to connect and re-sync blocks; there are errors… My "Harvested Blocks" are not correct [Attached Photos]:

Photo A) Shows 3 "Harvested Fee's" Received …

I did have 9000ish XEM Harvested; Now I only have 3000ish XEM… What is going on with this? Seems like a big problem…

o0 it's quite obvious you went on a fork, then the fork got resolved (that's why the blocks disappear)…

also the tip should be, that you have harvested TWO consecutive blocks having such a low amount of XEM…

So they won't come back? What's a low amount of XEM? I have 2,650,419 but only 658,963 "vested" is that the issue. They aren't vested yet?

Can someone point me to a URL explaining how Harvesting works [Local & Remote]. Like, I really don't get what's happening and how it relates to the amount of XEM. I'm still learning NEM…

Sent from my iPhone iOS via TapaTalk App
Twitter: @creiddouthat

o0 it's quite obvious you went on a fork, then the fork got resolved (that's why the blocks disappear)...

also the tip should be, that you have harvested TWO consecutive blocks having such a low amount of XEM...

So they won't come back? What's a low amount of XEM? I have 2,650,419 but only 658,963 "vested" is that the issue. They aren't vested yet?

Can someone point me to a URL explaining how Harvesting works [Local & Remote]. Like, I really don't get what's happening and how it relates to the amount of XEM. I'm still learning NEM...

Those blocks never happened because you were on fork (I have stong dislike about current blockchain technology but I will spare you and others my rant about them, all I am going to say is that I compare current blockchains to vhs).

What I know about POI is this:

It's based on:
The amount of Xem you have (I think 50% of your vested NEM counts towards you score. So the more vested XEM you have the higher your POI will be.

Who you send your XEM to and who sends XEM to you, I think if they have high POI then your score will increase by a certain amount. There will be more details in the whitepaper when it gets released (which I don't think it's a good idea as it should be tested fully to see if there are any flaws, without knowing all the details this can't happen.)

What's a low amount of XEM? I have 2,650,419 but only 658,963 "vested" is that the issue. They aren't vested yet?

I've sent you priv key to fully vested account, use it for harvesting as it will have bigger poi.

What's a low amount of XEM? I have 2,650,419 but only 658,963 "vested" is that the issue. They aren't vested yet?

I've sent you priv key to fully vested account, use it for harvesting as it will have bigger poi.

I can't thank you enough for all your help. I'm going to do my best to try and test NEM 0.5.5+
I'm a huge believer in what NEM is doing and want to help as much as possible. Everything you've provided is going to allow me to do this! Thank you so much!