NEM Beta 0.6.28

I've not run NEM in 2 weeks now, waiting for a version upgrade that might fix the bugs I found that stopped it from working properly on two different computers, 1 the .zip version, and one the .exe version.

Have you reported the bugs ?

No, I was waiting for an answer here how to go about it, if someone on the forum didn't know from the description I gave above.

Thanks, I've not used Github before, I hope I report it correctly.
It's been a few weeks so will have to refresh my memory of what went wrong. I reworded the steps and problem found.

I've encountered a bug in the latest installer version, and wonder how best to report it so someone can identify what happened.
I installed Java 8 64 bit
downloaded exe installer.
ran exe installer.
Opened NCC in browser and created new wallet (this computer is windows 8 and hasn't run NEM before).
Exported wallet from menu in top right of screen. With 0.00 in coins.
Closed program from menu where I exported the wallet.
Reopened NEM, clicked existing wallet, and 0 wallet files were found. The .zip file I exported the wallet to had 2 files that were not 0bytes.

I tried to upgrade the folder on another computer using the .zip extraction method, and it didn't work properly either, and gave up for now until there's another version to try.

Hello.

I noticed a waring message after starting NCC
which i do not recall to have it seen before.
Can you explain what does it mean?!

<br />WARNING no certificate found for <br />(file:/home/myuser/NEM/ncc/nem-deploy-0.6.28-BETA.jar &lt;no signer certificates&gt;) (org.nem.core.metadata.CodeSourceFacade &lt;init&gt;)<br />

I have changed the user directory name here to "myuser" :wink:

SO what does it mean ?
Is it something to worry about?!

BTW I have started the NCC yesterday but have not opened the wallet and I exited with CTRL + C  from console.
I have the standalone version on linux.

Thanks.

@freigeist, since we are not using java web start any more, it's not mandatory to sign the jars any more.