NEM Beta 0.6.82

Not, same NIS is not available, and I have closed and reopen all.

Impossible ^^
Can you make a screenshot and post it here? also a screenshot of the settings.

What I see is that I dont have an nem-0.6.82 folder only and old one nem-0.6.25

Host is still 127.0.0.1 ^^

What that means?? :sweat_smile:

means: change the “127.0.0.1” to “alice2.nem.ninja” in the settings :wink:

hahhaha ok I see now, I feel stupid :sweat_smile: hehehhe, i thought you where saying me to put 127.0.0.1 because I had local i think.
Just put the “alice2.nem.ninja” and now NIS is synchronized! (at block 868213), thank you very much.

Nice to hear it worked now :slight_smile:

There is a proposal to verify the files (nis-ncc-0.6.x.tgz etc.) on the download page with Apostille service as owon did it. But not through nis-ncc-0.6.x.tgz.sig with Kleopatra or the like.

I think it is a good idea too. It would be nice to get a good namespace representing core devs and use that to make Apostille notarizations. I personally would drag and drop it to verify before updating. That is one thing about Apostille, it is so easy.

My PC is Win7 ,64bit, NEM 0.6.82 ,I run the runNCC.bat , failure to start .
It’s the Erro Message ,Anyone Can Help me
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to net.minidev.json.JSONObject
at org.nem.ncc.cache.AccountsFileRepository.tryLoad(AccountsFileRepository.java:57)
at org.nem.ncc.cache.AccountsFileRepository.load(AccountsFileRepository.java:42)
at org.nem.specific.deploy.appconfig.NccAppConfig.accountCache(NccAppConfig.java:184)
at org.nem.specific.deploy.appconfig.NccAppConfig$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$558f545e.CGLIB$accountCache$15()
at org.nem.specific.deploy.appconfig.NccAppConfig$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$558f545e$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$d0b6ade9.invoke()
at org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invokeSuper(MethodProxy.java:228)
at org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassEnhancer$BeanMethodInterceptor.intercept(ConfigurationClassEnhancer.java:309)
at org.nem.specific.deploy.appconfig.NccAppConfig$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$558f545e.accountCache()
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:162)
… 61 more
(org.nem.deploy.CommonStarter bootAndWait)

@jackchan: delete the file accounts_cache_mainnet.json in the folder c:\users\ < your_user > \nem\ncc

I would like to have this mosaic transaction fee formula to be clarified with a few examples. Suppose we have a Mosaic with a MosaicSupply above 10000, let’s say 20000 and a divisibility of 0.

What would the fee be for a transfer of 1 mosaic?
What would the fee be for a transfer of 10 mosaics?

give me a testnet address and i send you some of those mosaics, then you can see what it costs to send those :slight_smile:

To be a bit more specific:

1. Max(1, Min(25, x * 900_000 / MosaicSupply) will always be 25 in your case because of the low supply, no matter if x is 1 or 10 or 1000
  2. floor(0.8 * ln(9_000_000_000_000_000 / MosaicSupply * 10^divisibility))) is 21 independent of x

So fee will always be 4 xem, no matter how many of those mosaics you transfer.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what i thought. And that was why I was thinking I must have miscalculated because it did not seem logical to charge a fee of 4 when you transfer 1 mosaic.
ok, thanks for the confirmation.

Hello
I try to make calculate fee function by php.
But my function don’t work correctly.
The code is http://ideone.com/Cyf6kP

$divisibility = 1;
$quantity = 5;
$initialSupply = 10000;

echo max(1, min(25, $quantity * 900000 / $initialSupply) - floor(0.8 * log(9000000000000000 / $initialSupply * pow(10, $divisibility )))),"\n";
echo min(25, $quantity * 900000 / $initialSupply),"\n";
echo floor(0.8 * log(9000000000000000 / $initialSupply * pow(10, $divisibility ))),"\n";

For example ,I have namuyan:namu1 on testnet. I send 5 namu1.
divisibility=1
initialSupply =10000
Fee is 2 XEM ,but nanowallet say “Fee is 5 XEM”.
What is wrong ??

1 Like

5 xem fee is correct i think.

max(1, min(25, 5 * 900000 / $initialSupply) = 25
floor(0.8 * log(9000000000000000 / $initialSupply * pow(10, $divisibility ))) = 20

2 Likes