VS is fine, you can use either this or Mono develop what ever you prefer.
You can do the following:
* - Download the sources as .zip file from my GitHub (like see above)
* - Extract the .zip to a new folder
* - Open the project "Voucher+Paper_Wallet.sln" in VS (double click the file should open it)
* - Once it is open start it (green arrow on top) to see if all dependencies are available
If Step 1 was successful you can compile and run the tool on your computer and we can go on with the next steps.
* - On the right open the file "MainForm.cs" for editing
* - Navigate to line 243, you should see this:
//string privateKey = "abf4cf55a2b3f742d7543d9cc17f50447b969e6e06f5ea9195d428ab12b7318d";
//string and change the rest of the line to
privateKey = "<your key>", it should look like this:
privateKey = "abf4cf55a2b3f742d7543d9cc17f50447b969e6e06f5ea9195d428ab12b7318d";
Please make sure that the private key is a string in hex format, low case and contains 64 chars. Don't forget the ";" at the end of the line.
- Hit the green arrow again and run the project.
- Once started click "generate" and this should create you a paper wallet with your key set in the sources.
- After saving the paper wallet make sure that you remove your private key again (delete the line and save the file) out of the sources!
Hope this helps you.
EDIT: Safety note: Always test the paper wallet and make sure you can import before sending funds to it! Keep you private keys safe!