Happy New Year to everyone
NEM Beta 0.6.95
1) Merged pull request from Alvin:
- adds some new API Ids to nem.core so you can use those requests programatically.
- upgrades bouncy castle library version from 1.50 to 1.58.
- upgrades HttpAsyncClient version from 4.1.1 to 4.1.3.
2) Namespaces / Mosaics:
- fix various bugs in the NIS Api for retrieving namespaces / mosaics.
- fix bug that let mosaics disappear if associated root namespace was renewed during the grace period.
3) Spam Filter:
- separate multisig and non-multisig transaction spam filter, they are now independant of each other.
- boost fee influence on effective importance. maximum boost of importance is now reached with 10 xem fee, previously was 1000 xem.
4) Block processing:
- speed up block processing by avoiding unnecessary copying
Due to many new NEM accounts, the memory requirements for NIS are now higher.
We recommend to give at least 2GB heap to NIS. Generally the more heap you give to NIS, the better it is.
Supernode owners should target a vps with at least 4GB and start NIS with params -Xms2800M -Xmx2800M.
NEM requires Java 8
You can download Java from official page: http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp12
Standalone version: http://bob.nem.ninja/