Nem Hoodie and Shirts

Hi, I’ve been thinking about some Nem hoodies for myself for a long time and interested community members.

I will gradually upload different designs here. All images are linked to Nem or its ecosystem. I point out that this is not an official Nem Merch.

It would be nice if you give me feedback.

Thank you

7 Likes

I love your ideas
good job !!

1 Like

Wow, so where can we get? I’ve bought BTC hoodie last time in London, so I like the idea! Good luck!

1 Like

They will be available when the final selection is made. I want to pre-print about 4-5 models for myself. If the results are good, I like to sell you some against XEM.

The last 2 are my favorites :+1::v:

1 Like

I like the last two as well, really creative designs!

1 Like

Yellow is a good one, very creatively. I hope you will inform us about your results:)

1 Like

Sure, I just had a break, but in the next 2 days I will publish 2 more models and go to the test print.

a new one:

1 Like

Yeah !! T-shirt is prefect

1 Like

How about a zipper hoodie? A pull over is sometimes impractical. Also, a v-neck shirt for the ladies, as the round neck is too high and restricting. Keep going and being creative!

2 Likes

Wow, the Nem community is so united. The above option with the dolphins is just cute.

1 Like

This white hoodie is great, I like it the most. Keep going!

2 Likes

Hi Jan, thank you very much. I think, at the moment a break is appropriate, it was spoken of a possible rebrand. Since I’m not sure how far and when that takes place I will not continue. As soon as I know how it goes on, I continue to work on it.

1 Like

So, is the name Nem somehow related to Nemo? :thinking:

No it is not related to Nemo

To me, this hoody is the best one. I like the combination of color and design.
So, you have a break now, right?

thank you ! yes, only till somebody is telling me if and how the rebrand will be.

I like the purple one. Good job)