NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

hello Namuyan
I was trying to sign up at ( http://namuyan.dip.jp/nem/mainnet_nodb/register.php ) But it when I entered my XEM wallet address from my Bittrex it gives this error

please help me i want to participate in Fucet to earn XEM from where should i get the address which supported here …??

Thanks in advance :wink:

how to solve double cookie? i always encountering this problem. i lost almost 50xem in my winning in the faucet. :sob:

It is amazing to be able to track and solve all this.:open_mouth:

@Stugots, @CupOJoe
I checked, you earn some ban score.
Please remove cookie and recreate account with same address.

@asifbabbar
Please read description.of Faucet. :sweat_smile:

@namuyan I’m sorry to hear that :fearful: what did I do wrong to earn a ban score? All I do is refresh the page a few times each day, do the captcha and click NEM! I think I did exactly what I’m supposed to do, so if I delete cookies and start again ill lose 2 weeks of clicking, and 50nem and probably 2 weeks later, I try to withdraw again it will say the same thing.

@namuyan careful, your faucet may be hacked. 2017-06-22 02:54:11 someone has donate faucet 75767.484425 XEM.
transferlink
He is so kind to everybody. It’s a large amount of money.
I don’t believe we can withdraw nearly 70000 XEM in four days’ time. LOL. So please check if somebody is cheating.

Thank you for kindness. :grinning:
The big donator failed to donate big amount.
However, I was asked for refund by @Luqina and firmly checked him, recipient, sender and existence.
I find no problem and refund him, don’t warry :blush:

Hi, Thank you for your work. I got the 2nd prize :slight_smile:

Yes but good luck trying to withdraw it. I got the second prize and third prize and they say I cheated somehow

I withdrew the XEM without any issues, I don’t know why it was not working for you, sorry to hear that…

Hello,

I used the my exchanger address to claim on the faucet, instead of the one in my wallet. I already claimed
Your balance
0.026 XEM
1 KANCOLLE.MOGAMI:MOGAMIN

But when the time reaches I will not be able to get it, since I used the exchanger adress
Is there a way, to send my claims to nano wallet address? Or do I need to start claiming with the right address and if so, will I be blocked from the faucet, for claiming with another address?

You need at least 5 NEM to be able to withdraw your NEM and withdraw fee is 5 NEM.

More information in this topic:

Thank you for your swift answer. yes, I already knew that I needed 5 NEM to withdraw.
My doubt lies on the fact that I used an exchanger address to claim on the faucet. I’ve read the rules today and realized that, by doing so, I wont be able to withdraw when the time comes.
I can’t even take the mosaic.

Decided to sign in to the nano wallet, so I have a new wallet address.

My doubt is if I can use the a new address to claim without being banned?So that I can stop using the exchange wallet address. And if there’s a possibility to link my actual balance on the faucet to the new nano wallet address?

Yes, click “remove cookie button”, create new account and shoot the message to @namuyan

But, will loose my current my balance and Mosaic, right?

I think so, yes, but you may ask @namuyan to be sure in proper topic.

It’s better to have a new start then loose it all. Thank you so much for your help. I send a message to the faucet owner .

Hello @namuyan sorry to bother you again. Can you please tell me what is wrong with my account? NC6BTXROEOJS6O6J2LKXXBFN5CUHAMMXDXODCDW6

I didn’t use a proxy or a bot…I think maybe when I first came to the site I used google translate to understand the Japanese. Might this be the reason?

Anyway, is there any way I can withdraw the 50nem?

Thanks

Hello, @namuyan,
I got a 2nd prize in faucet, so i want to withdraw Nem…

but this page occured

my adress is below

what’s the problem?

I used the app to add an account. that is my second address,

and i tested this account works good

Thanks in advance:cry:

Hi, There seems to be random problems with this, I don’t know why but my XEM was reset to 0.00 after several turns! maybe there is a bug that needs fixing!?