NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

@namuyan I looked into it. Google translate creates a proxy when it translates the website! So, this must be why I couldn’t withdraw https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34243506/how-does-google-translate-works-as-a-proxy/34377631 Can you check the ip I had to get this “banscore” I think you will see it is just because I used google translate at the beginning! Can you let me withdraw, if that is proven?

2 Likes

Hello @namuyan dont want to bother. But can you please tell me why I cant withdraw? I have 55NEM there.

NCPKBCLTLAKTEK7YC4VDBMHLTEEXHCXSJKPLTDIY

I didn’t use a proxy or a bot. I only use same computer to access the website, and always from my home.

I used google translate for the first time when I saw the page. I have read here that this maybe caused the error?

Thanks

Can anyone help me, when you clean the brower its like the account vanishes? How to i get in my account again?!?

this is my account :

NCYCEVDINQABQU5CWBOS73GH66OSY25CXXNVOLK5

Read the instructions on the site dude.

"First, we manage all user data on Cookie and NEM blockchain, so we cannot repair all user data and balance if you lost Cookie data."

So i can never clean cookies?..Then i lost all my NEM ? Even if the NEM have been assigned to an account? ( NCYCEVDINQABQU5CWBOS73GH66OSY25CXXNVOLK5 )
I dont get it , all my other faucets work after i clean cookies…

I cant even imagine why would someone put a REMOVE COOkIE BUTTON that would make you loose all you took a long time to get…:rage:

2 other things,

1- i have been having a problem on resolving captchas…i can only use the sound optionto get it right, is there anything i can do to fix this? I tried to clean the cache and cookies…(this is how i lost all my XEM)

2- if i change computer how do i do it if the cookies are on this computer?

Thanks

So i cleaned my browser and when i was entering http://namuyan.dip.jp/nem/mainnet_nodb/ i had to “sign up??”

Could not enter like always…so i did and i was 0 XEM…can anyone help?!

Hello, good moning. Only three days have passed…

@CupOJoe
If you are not Bot, your internet env may mismatch to our Faucet.
Please use http://nemfaucet.info/ instead.

@Mel
I’m sorry for inconvenience, but I don’t recover cookie data.
Please tell me the exchange address you use before, I will check.
Please create with new address. I hope you get good Mosaics. :smiley:

@DongHuey_John
Please paste your address, not image.

@crypto
This Faucet auto ban system has high sensitivity but specificity something low compared.
We need to defend from bot, so I cannot stop this system, please understand.

@Matt_Miller NCPKBCLTLAKTEK7YC4VDBMHLTEEXHCXSJKPLTDIY
I checked your access and find you may not cheat.
Please wait for adding whitelist, I will notice.

@Frederico_Gomes
I’m sorry for inconvenience, I don’t support cookie recovery. :cold_sweat:
I don’t find any suspicious access data, do you fail to push delete cookie button?
I will change button to hard to push.

@tongokongo
Thank you for support, I’m helped :grinning:

1 Like

I dont think so, i had trouble with img Captcha, so i started to using sound Captcha, but then i went to clean my browser cookies…and puff…when trying to enter on NEM faucet it asked me to “sign up” …so it seems i lost it all?!?

I wonder how do i do it if i change computer, how do i save my data, or cookies if i dont have enough to withdraw…and i try to log on diferent computer…i lose them?

@namuyan Good morning,

My address here : NACLSQ3QHT4TDMQ7ACXC3GX4ZU74IYQDS6IWPJPP

thank you :grinning:

@namuyan thank you for the reply.
I was setting my alarm for every hour while i was on my PC and clicking on the faucet icon, and it may have been seen as suspicious behaviour or mistaken for a bot!!! so my balance was reset every few turns to 0.00XEM
I’m not too fussed as I’m not losing much each time anyway, but what happens to the coin when it resets? is the coin (XEM) that gets reset destroyed (burned) from the total supply? or returned to the faucet ?

The balance is saved in a cookie, if you delete the cookies, you also lose your balance. You have to use it from the same computer.

@Frederico_Gomes Yes I’m doing all that and I have not touched the cookie. apparently the system is a bit sensitive and so I have been doing the clicking at more random times and it seems to be working out so far.

So i can try to target the Faucet cookie, save it somewhere and then clean cookies and place the faucet cookie again at Chrome folder and it should work? Maybe i try now that a lost it all…even so…faucet could be like those other faucets where you use your wallet address to connect and you winnings are saved there and on cookies…this is just not a safe way…i cant imagine if i had like 1000 XEM …

Still cant understand if I use the wallet to collect the XEM how is it so difficult to recover that info and return the XEM to it…

what is ‘KANCOLLE.MOGAMI:MOGAMIN’ I have no idea!!! if anyone knows please tell me :slight_smile:

It will be a mosaic donated to this faucet.
Currently distribution at faucet has been stopped, but previously distributed with XEM.

In Japan, there are customs that individuals make mosaics and give to others.

Thank you so much for your help :slight_smile:
The previous address used for claiming which belonged to a exchanger is:
NBQ73BYLVGMO7L2WFG2VVOJHOBWWJKW7D3V7UE4E

When can I start claiming with the new address from my NEM Wallet? And when it’s advise to click the cookie button of my old account?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Thank you @mizunashi :slight_smile:

1 Like

http://nemfaucet.info this faucet doesnt work