NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

@namuyan It works, I withdraw Nem to my address.

thank you :slight_smile:

Hello :slight_smile:

Did you forget me? Iā€™m still not whitelisted. Or I must wait a few days more ? Thanks

NCPKBCLTLAKTEK7YC4VDBMHLTEEXHCXSJKPLTDIY

Thank you.:slight_smile: , but that is the old address which belongs to and exchanger wallet, where I canā€™t receive mosaics, and its needed a code to get coins. As I explained to you in my previous message.
I have a NEM wallet now. Can I click on the cookie button? So that I can start using the new address, as you told me the other time? I do not want to get banned from the faucetfor double accounts.

Just to let you know, I enter the site with that address you found white listed all my balance and mosaic where on 0 (zero) so I decided to click on the cookie and start over with my new NEM adress. Thanks :smiley:

I still keep getting error and Iā€™ve only ever used my phone for the faucet and never use anything other than my thumbs to turn the faucet. Hopefully I can get on the fix list. Ty kindly.

Why did the faucet time change to 4 hours?

It is that.

Ah I didnā€™t see the notice. The faucet site still says an hour.

Hi! Donā€™t know what happened. This morning it said something about ā€œdouble cookie banā€ and couldnā€™t do anything. I deleted all my cookie data in my laptop and android and now MY ACCOUNT HAS 0 BALANCE!!!

try changing your Node

Jeri777, geniuos :slight_smile: does faucet account have nodes ?

Soyluluuu- chek this topic NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

thanks, IĀ“ll try and IĀ“ll let you know

How can i change the node?
My balance is gone and circle next to Node became red.
Please teach me howā€¦

Click ā€˜nodeā€™ to display a pull-down menu allowing you to select another node.
Select another node and change the node.

can anyone upload a pic? no idea where the node button isā€¦

I am sorry for inviting confusion because the posts that are not related to faucet are mixed.

Your post will probably be moved to the next location. (if nessesary)

It is this question that I answered in the previous post.

And, Wallet Balance is zero, it seems that LocalDB was also deleted at the age of deleting Cockie.
Please restore the account using the backed up .wlt file or secret key.

Thanks

Hello XEM/NEM Team,

I still have issues with the payout so i have change the wallet from android app to Nanowallet on desktop so i ihave a new Wallet adress how i cant withdraw the old Claims to close the Android wallet and can use Nanowallet!

New XEM/NEM Adress: NDF5WONLYRKD36FSSOK32IEELIXHEDBRFNWJIVE2

Old XEM/NEM Adress: NAF6FW773SV4HDY2ONACNORZMNHF7BNUU3AMUEAY

How i can change the Payout adress?

I still have issues with the payout look at the post : NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN! site 288 Anonymduck

Please help :slight_smile:

That Faucet is a site operated by an individual.
NEM developers do not know detailed specifications.
You can listen to the contents of this question in the thread you indicated.

thnks

1 Like

Ok thank you :slight_smile: