NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

Yes error from faucet

I played three times and my balance is:

5.005 XEM
3.9 AQUALIFE:AQUALIFECOIN

When I try to withdraw, I get this error:

Error has been occured.
ErrorMessage :é€é‡‘ă«ć€±æ•—ă—ăŸă—ăŸ. 249

I double checked the payout address (my wallet’s address) and it’s correct. What’s going on?

Thank you for playing!
The problem occurred on NIS.
Please tell me your address.

I got it working somehow – sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I just kept trying and the XEM eventually was deposited in my account. Thanks!

NAAWTJ-QDGTLA-V4H2W2-OMBZJM-E7YSDI-HVT3TE-UO66

can’t witraw my ballance in my winnings in the faucet

I have the same issue I tried it 2 days ago that didn’t work
NDJJKUQSIDKI3D2N2WAAJILOF26NJEALEZ4WEXIH

I missed out 3 years ago missing the NEM (token) Airdrop that would be 30BTC of NEM today
didn’t want to leave NXT back then

now coming back into the cryptoscene a lot has moved

hi here my adress:

NAF6FW773SV4HDY2ONACNORZMNHF7BNUU3AMUEAY

greets

Hi namuyan!

I have been using the faucet for around 2 months now and have built up a little stash recently due to two lucky 3rd place prizes:

However, when I try to withdraw I get told that my account is suspicious. I haven’t done anything to abuse the faucet. all I have done is kept the page open in my browser.

When I try to withdraw now, even the withdraw button is disabled.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Still problem persist. can’t withraw my winnings in the paucet

NAAWTJ-QDGTLA-V4H2W2-OMBZJM-E7YSDI-HVT3TE-UO66

hi namuyan,

I have the same problem as many users above - cannot withdraw collected XEM from the faucet. I have been only refreshing the site on my mobile phone for a couple of weeks (manual refresh, no bot, bo proxy
) and managed to collect 93 XEM, but when trying to withdraw, an error message with “suspicious account” text, appears
 Please can you help?

My address is: NDLIJ44BVCWMK5FUOMMY6ZJIYV4P2RGP2RIZGZYU

Thanks in advance for your help!

xtremist

Hey @Namuyan. Seems like a lot of people are having problems withdrawing from your faucet, including me. I’ve also been getting the “Your account is suspicious” error message every time I try to withdraw. :arrow_down:

My NEM address is: NDZMUB7GAML4BTPZX5ID77E6F3ZAQMDOGUTKYLOA

Please look into the problem at your earliest convenience and let me know what I can do in order to avoid the same issue from reoccurring in the future. Thanks! :+1:

I need help . Because I have same problem.

Hello im got 1 nemuyan:nemrin
How much xem for 1 nemuyan:nemrin? I want to withdraw to my wallet can u help me?

NDCU4Y-E4IBKO-7TUEIT-7ZVAY6-RVM4NW-FML6NU-WVR2

1 nemuyan:nemrin = 933 XEM? Its that true?

933 will be the balance in Faucet.
Please note that it is not a price.

No. NAMUYAN is a Mosaic. It has no intrinsic value (yet). You cannot withdraw until you have at least 5 XEM. Transfer fee cost 5 XEM as well so it’s basically = 0

So nemuyan:nemrin for what?

It’s a Mosaic. Mosaics are custom subtokens/assets of the XEM/NEM blockchain. They have no value unless it gains value from the community. As of now, tokens from the faucet are created for fun/educational purposes.

How to get nem coin fast?

Hi @namuyan!

I hope you are doing well and thank you for maintaining the faucet and making NEM community a great place to start to contribute.

I am having problem with withdrawing my lucky XEM. Can you assist? Thank you!

ErrorMessage :Your account is suspicious. Have you used Proxy? Have you used Bot?
InnerMessage :
Send to : NAVXXSCSFFF4ESUA2ZRHGKLWVRROLF7YMHOKTGDH
Fee : XEM
Encrypt message :