NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

already two days I waited, but until now they have not entered into my wallet. I hope soon got into the wallet hopefully me. And I was not made in vain to play this faucet.

Hi Namuyan,

Been a fan of the faucet for weeks and i got a few xem and some mosaics. Whats the purpose of the other mosaics?

2 OCKNAMO:OCKNAMO
2 GOX:GOX
1 NAMUYAN:NEMRIN

@muhhamad
Try changing nodes, also, check if you entered right adress, maybe some other was in your clipboard

I have checked my address and there is nothing wrong. I think there is a problem in the payment system.

Oh, right. Sorry. Thanks!

1 Like

@Muhammad_Wildan_Fird

And what about nodes? Is your wallet status active, ?

If you use NCC you need wait for NIS to snychronise.

If using nanowallet, in upper right, first in line with your username is a circle, that is node status, if itā€™s green then yes, there is a problem with payment

If itā€™s red, click it and select another node from a list, it should update your wallet.

Select another node anyway if you havenā€™t tried that

Good luck

remote harvesting : inactive
my nem wallet in vip.bitcoin.co.id

I made nem wallet in vip.bitcoin.co.id not in nano applications wallet, then what to do?

You can download nanowallet, which i suggest and import your accout there, you need your private key and your password (WHICH IS SECRET AND YOU DO NOT SHOW IT TO ANYONE)

once you have your nanowallet, go to sign up, and select private key wallet enter all fields and register.

your wallet should now be imported, go to log in, select your wallet from the list and log in.

Iā€™ve been searching on google wallet nano but the results are not there, there ledger wallet.

Thank you for using Faucet :laughing:
I have banned some IPs and addresses.

If any problem occurred, post here.

I just asked, and immediately banned, service is this? thank you for your service, absolutely the best service that is not exemplary, I hope you learn to serve customers well if you do not want to be left members.

I banned 8 IPs (donā€™t include Indonesia) because of spamming to clack.
Are you spaming to my Faucet? :rage:

I hope you learn that Iā€™m a volunteer using own resource, customers isnā€™t GOD and service provider isnā€™t slave and asking make people some effort. You are too asking and it is already on the net, should try to research by yourself more.

4 Likes

I am among such addresses.
I hired several people to play. Now they will remain without a salary :disappointed_relieved:

Have I done something illegal? Real wallets, real people, real work, expect real reward. There is only one exit point, my server IP, in order to I can control their work. It could be users of the same subnet. I just made it a little easier for them to set up notifications and I pass work to worker. The same can be done manually, just more uncomfortable. As a developer with a lot of experience, I see several bug with the system. But I do not use them, and I use honest ways of earning money.

The main task of the faucet is to propagation the coins. Most people are disappointed because they lose all their profits because of the commission. Itā€™s like mining alone. I offer a pool.

Perhaps this will allow me to become a volunteer in future. You also got them

If you do not like this scheme. I promise not to do it again.
I hope you unlock my clientsā€™ accounts. Thx.

I withdrew from the faucet to my address ND34XA-PJHOSN-SAJ3OX-YHTOFY-52F7FS-ROD56V-OFPZ
but now when I try to register it keeps on saying duplicate cookies found even though I cleared my browsing history

Hello, :grinning:
your account info is duplicated when compared with old data.
Are you using Exchange address? Do you create by nanowallet or other way?

Hello,
This Faucet is maintained by users with Common sense, big kind folders and kind donators.
You are kidding.

That is my nanowallet address

Did you use other address before?
If so, 2 or more accounts not allowed.
Please use before address.

No it is the only address I used, but when I enter it, it keeps on saying duplicate cookie found