NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

Please help me, I do not understand what the problem is?

Withdraw page
エラーが発生しました。
Error has been occured.
ErrorMessage :Your account is suspicious. Have you used Proxy? Have you used Bot?
Your account rejected, please remove cookie data and recreate account with same address.
InnerMessage :
Send to : NCIRS275QJXFQHG3RY63GGJAARNGTESYKRA7T5ZG
Fee : XEM
Encrypt message :

Hi, can someone help me?

Withdrawal worked. Thank you!

HI there, I accidentally deleted my cookies and as a result lost my balance in my faucet balance. Is there a way I can get that back? I have months worth of XEM and Mosaics there. Thank you in advance for all your help!

Ohh, I don’t think its possible to fix this but maybe someone knows…

Please solve my problem with withdrawing. Previous application was made about 2 weeks ago and nothing was done.
It still shows me an error message. I used only my mobile phone samsung i9200 for claims. No bots, no cheating, etc.
my adress is: NDGDOS-2CQ367-ZZRDST-LKCBT2-JONQ4Q-GG5V6C-S3UK
below there screenshots.

I’m having the same issue as misuta. I can’t withdraw I am only using 1 device my laptop. Please help

An error occurred.
Error has been occured.
ErrorMessage: Cookie data is already in use. Are you using Faucet on multiple devices?
InnerMessage :
Send to : NA45OU3KXJBXJXVEIDPBEOUKHFFJODPR2ZQXHBDS
Fee: VIEW
Encrypt message :

it also shows on the withdraw section, but did not receive the withdraw

NA45OU3KXJBXJXVEIDPBEOUKHFFJODPR2ZQXHBDS
7.8 AQUALIFE:aqualifecoin
1 NAMUYAN:faucet
2 NAMUYAN:nemrin
56.398 NEM:xem
HEX:052C99D0893C…
0a8c0b2ad3c3…
2017-10-09 06:36:23

@namuyan

Hi Namuyan, I am still getting a withdraw error. I deleted cookie as you suggested from last time. Does the faucet withdraw work?

Hi @namuyan,

Can you check my address again? I’ve been using Safari hopefully that will resolve this issue to show that I’m not cheating or anything

エラーが発生しました。
Error has been occured.

ErrorMessage :Your account is suspicious. Have you used Proxy? Have you used Bot?
InnerMessage :
Send to : NCFB7T7DZRYWYEDMZHBQZBX73PPWTAZKFGVTOYYW
Encrypt message :

Hi @namuyan,

Can you please unban my address? I didn’t know that using the address on two devices isn’t allowed.

Your account rejected, please remove cookie data and recreate account with same address.
InnerMessage :
Send to : NDS5W7H5FR7UIGUGKQU324ZR6TPWRSJ7DRGWLGEY

I was having some browser crashing errors, so I decided to reset Chrome yesterday (10/14/17). The reset was not supposed to affect cookies, but it did log me out of the Faucet page so that when I returned to turn the faucet, I was shown a “sign up” field for my wallet. I inputted my wallet information (and proved that I was not a bot), but the faucet shows zero balance even though I had more than 5 XEM and about 5 Mosaics stored up.

Can you help restore those accrued rewards?

My address is:
NCN6JR-6ZCRUW-K32D35-52OX7V-GTADRO-5IBJ2Q-ZNEY

Hi namuyan, please solve my problem with withdrawing. Previous application was made about 2 weeks ago and nothing was done.
My adres: NCIRS2-75QJXF-QHG3RY-63GGJA-ARNGTE-SYKRA7-T5ZG

I received an error when trying to make a withdrawal. I have never used any other browsers, never used a proxy, never used bots or cleared cookies etc. How can these be recovered/credited to my wallet?
Screenshot_20171016-204504|281x500

?

Hi, just tried to withdraw and got this message:

An error has occurred.
Error has been occured.
ErrorMessage:.?? Your Account Is Suspicious Have You Used Proxy Have You Used Bot
Your Account Rejected, Please Remove Cookie Data And Recreate Account With Same Address.
InnerMessage:
Send to: NDXH7POS3L7LZAPTJ2DIZAUU7EMIEX6TL6JQLXH4
Fee: XEM
Encrypt message:

I haven’t used a bot or proxy so not sure why my withdrawal has ben rejected. I read somewhere that it might be to do with google translate in my browser?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello namuyan.
I have this message, when try to withdraw my balance.
ErrorMessage : Your account is suspicious. Have you used Proxy? Have you used Bot?
MY Address : NBOKJV-J552SU-R6WDK7-FX3OBO-TCLCP3-HVWTYF-4NQI

Please help me!
Withdraw page
エラーが発生しました。
Error has been occured.
InnerMessage :
Send to : NBTQNVB7UACGJRROI2APLKL34AAFAHR7LHOZ5HKQ
Encrypt message :

Your balance
61.792 XEM
2 NAMUYAN:NEMRIN
1 KANCOLLE.MOGAMI:MOGAMIN
2 GOX:GOX
1 OCKNAMO:OCKNAMO
//
2 NAMUYAN: NEMRIN
1 KANCOLLE.MOGAMI: MOGAMIN
2 GOX: GOX
1 OCKNAMO: OCKNAMO

This is not currently available. Is that why I can not pay the view? I do not want it! : D

Hello. I’m a total newbie.
I have a question: I want to participate too, but I prefer using my phone. If I travel abroad and use different SIM cards, will I still be able to participate or will I be banned/blocked?
Thanks in advance.

I fixed withdrawal fee error.
For others, please read the error message.