NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

hello!

I deleted all the cookies from my browser like an idiot and so when I go to the faucet page there’s not my account there… If I put my XEM adress I will get back my XEM?? I had 50XEMS + some mozaic prices… what should i do?

Continuing the discussion from NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!:

This write has been moved from Faucet withdraw problem. and no feedback or support[MOVED].

Sorry for poor support.

In principle, all users should follow error messages.
We will not remove BAN or whitelist suspicious accounts.
I introduced new detect system.

Please understand.

I have tried to recreate my address but my balance does not reappear, can someone advise?

Hello Namuyan!
I did not use the Proxy and did not use the Bot.
Once I pressed the remove cooke button and I lost 15 NEM, now is the same problem, please tell me please go on or I have to quit.
Thank you in advance!
My adres: NCIRS2-75QJXF-QHG3RY-63GGJA-ARNGTE-SYKRA7-T5ZG

Mainnet Faucet から出金出来ないのですが…
どの様に対処すればいいですか?

namuyan, please answer me…
I remove the cookie from the website and now my balance is 0… I did not withdraw, I had approximatively 50,6 XEM and a couple of mozaic prizes…
Are the account info saved somewhere that could be restored pleeease?

nem adress: NBZWUM-TIOMWN-YWX6U6-PQXXF2-SDDIG4-VPEDXQ-PGA2

please tell me I didn’t lose anything…

Hey there is was using a address that I believe has been compromised and I want to withdraw what im able too and send in a tip for the appreciation for the faucet. How can I change the address from the compromised one to a new one I would create and continue to use? Or do I just have to lose what I had in there and start fresh with the new address?

@DMFT
Is it about brain wallet?

No I don’t believe so

@DMFT
Because it was a reply to me, I thought it was a story of Brain Wallet, but is it different?

Brain wallet generated from vulnerable passwords contains a lot of users of this Faucet.
Thanks to these facts, I thought that was the case.

(I am writing and reading English by using translation software, so there is a possibility that nuance has not been transmitted.)

You did good with English like lol my apologies

Omg. You just lie to people. I clicked this faucet more than 150 times. And you are saying you can’t remove ban. I had several messages asking you to check my account. It was before your introduction of new system. And now my time that was allicated to this faucet costs nothing. Because of you I will not suport this XEM currency and sell all my holdings at the nearest pump. Good buy liers.
I will definetly spread the word about negative expreince to my friends.

I think I won 15 xem, but they weren’t credited in my account.
NDBFIELNNR2X4W5GBOAPB627AQSLTYWKUPL2EEZZ

I have Problem I have two device i use it for Faucet, different device different NEM wallet.

is the problem is with my IP address because it prompt that double coockie dettected?

Yes,faucet detected double cookie.
Using some accounts may earn ban score, please use only one account.

Hi @namuyan,
I have been using the faucet for a couple of months now and I´ve been having a great time, I won about 66 nem and some Mosaics. Fantastic!
I decided to withdraw them on 19 October, but a little while after clicking withdraw, I received only 1 Xem.
My address is NAT4QU-3JA6B6-MEDCWL-W4YVTP-6PG5CL-5P2L4J-2FFF
Can you help me please?
Thanks in advance,
Mark

Hi @namuyan!
I just used an address on this computer, but when I want to set the error, pressed the remove cooke button but did not help, can you help me?
My adres: NCIRS2-75QJXF-QHG3RY-63GGJA-ARNGTE-SYKRA7-T5ZG
Thank you in advance!

@namuyan can you help?