NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!

can you please answer me namuyan?

@AshleyMiller I can’t answer for @namuyan but faucet rules say:

“First, we manage all user data on Cookie and NEM blockchain, so we cannot repair all user data and balance if you lost Cookie data.”

That’s why In my opinion unfortunately you lose tokens when you remove cookie.

Hi @namuyan

I’m still having the same problem.

I didn’t claim XEM since you told me to wait a day or two (and I’m pretty sure it has been already a month)
does this issue have a solution?

address: NADK7YW2NSEYGTP4TKZ73R6UTXKLEN7LVWPCBDH7

old posts of this very issue: posted on september 21 posted on september 17

thanks again in advance

i was using faucet and when i gathered the amount and withdraw button apeared it said that i wasn’t a real person and to remove the cookies and all the balance i gathered got lost and no nem whent into my dress why ?

Hi @namuyan, this is Hirokazu.
Please help, I have a problem of withdraw. I put message on my with draw page. Would you fix it?

Withdraw page
Your balance is

61.024 XEM
2 KANCOLLE.MOGAMI:MOGAMIN
7.8 AQUALIFE:AQUALIFECOIN
1 SETAGAYA:GURUKOSAMIN
Payout address is
NBRP4MJICFMEXN3VV6GFBUUU2C7RDQP2NYQDOQIK

creation time is
2017-08-04

You played 150 times !

Error has been occured.
ErrorMessage :ご利用のIPアドレスはBANされています。引き出しできません。 You are banned.
InnerMessage :
Send to : NBRP4MJICFMEXN3VV6GFBUUU2C7RDQP2NYQDOQIK
Fee : XEM
Encrypt message :

Hi @namuyan

Since I did’t get help in my problem. I uninstalled chrome and reinstalled it. Now that I try to register my nem address in order to use the facet I got this message:

Can you help me with this? I have been having troubles with the faucet since my first ticket. After waiting for a reply and opened a second ticket. Your advise was to wait for a day or so. Since that didn’t help I opened a third ticket now with a deferent message. Since I didn’t get any reply. I remove the cookies, uninstalled chrome, reinstalled chrome and add my address again in order to recreate my account. Now the message is that I have multiple deetection of cookiedata? How can be that possible if as I said I just removed the whole cookies with your remove cookies button, reinstalled chrome and recreate my account? Please let me know how can I fix this.

my address: NADK7YW2NSEYGTP4TKZ73R6UTXKLEN7LVWPCBDH7

thanks in advance

Hi @namuyan,

I cannot withdraw.

エラーが発生しました。
Error has been occured.
ErrorMessage :Your account is suspicious. Have you used Proxy? Have you used Bot?
Your account rejected, please remove cookie data and recreate account with same address.
InnerMessage :
Send to : NBLXVJIAHAOSK5KGHQXI276O5554G72I6T7MBYNU
Encrypt message

Hi, I’m a newbye but was using your faucet extensively, trying to get to understand things better. I won also a second prize and had some 56+ XEM on my account NAUGGUZYSYNIS3G3AVVFCLT7DMOTINMXKTVNFVWM
I’ve tried to withdraw and everything disappeared, cleared the cookies as instructed and signed up again with same account but no signs of the coins.
Could you help please?
Thanks for all you could do.
Terry

Hi, I’m a newbye but was using your faucet extensively, trying to get to understand things better. I won also a second prize and had some 56+ XEM on my account NAUGGUZYSYNIS3G3AVVFCLT7DMOTINMXKTVNFVWM
I’ve tried to withdraw and everything disappeared, cleared the cookies as instructed and signed up again with same account but no signs of the coins.
Could you help please?
Thanks for all you could do.
Terry

@Saul, @mizunashi looks like faucet question. Could you move topic?

Thanks for the suggestion.- I’ll now try to find out how to move it and will do so. Thanks, Terry

@terryk953 please ask here: NEM Mainnet Faucet OPEN!. @namuyan could answer your questions.

Thanks pawelm

Hello!

When I try to withdraw funds i get this error:

May I failed set mosaic name? I will fix but take some time.

1 Like

@namuyan Can u fix it?

エラーが発生しました。
Error has been occured.

ErrorMessage :Cookieのデータは既に使用されています。Faucetを複数の機器で使用していませんか? Detected copy cookie data, not allowed. Please remove and recreate account with same address.
InnerMessage :
Send to : NAB3NPBM35VGJVP47A7UJITDWGRVXDC4EHV6ARPU
Encrypt message :

same problem

NB7PEUV6KKPRNE4KZYIZS3PDYNNIHODM3JNEUKRW adress

NDNLFBIRUMTW2C5LHXANNKRYQEA4VFUOUPYMBJJY
An error occurred. Please add to the whitelist.

Hi @namuyan
Please fix it.

NATVEAFWLPKUTDSMP3GNZLDUDV5UMUQ5Z3CZJPMT